Marketing Communications Manager
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 24 March 2017
An international jewellery maker and retailer is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager to join them in their exciting expansion plans.
About the Marketing Communications Manager Role:
Reporting to the Country GM, you will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing and brand strategy for Singapore.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy; define brand challenges and set priorities
- Develop marketing calendar and be responsible for the planning and execution of product launches
- To own and manage overall local Marketing budget, including media budget, including Social Media, Online Media, OOH, Print and Trade Marketing etc
- Own and actively manage media performance for all media channels
- Translate brand product positioning into media planning
- Manage media agency’s performance: better rate, more premium positioning
- Work collaboratively with the regional HQ for design and production of all communication literature
- Drive brand activation and increase brand visibility through retail promotion, joint promotions and sponsorship
- Ensure strategic alignment with other departments, including PR, Retail Operation, Visual Merchandising, Merchandising and Finance
The successful Marketing Communications Manager will have minimum 8-10 years’ marketing experience with strong media planning experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Result-driven with creative and strong Marketing sense
- Proactive, fast-paced with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, strong sense of responsibility, well-organised and a good team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in an entrepreneurial environment
The successful Marketing Communications Manager will enjoy the opportunity to develop his or her portfolio as well a company whose expertise has made them one of the leading players in the industry.
If you have a successful track record of development and execution of marketing strategy and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera