Consultant Rachel Gan (R1546694)
Date posted 25 January 2017
An international FMCG Company is hiring for Content Manager to develop brands in line with its DNA and objectives through innovative and meaningful content to nourish the consumer experience on all touch points (campaigns, CRM, e-commerce and m-commerce).
About the Content Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the Content Manager is responsible to focus on Content Performance Management and influencer management.
- Develop an important volume and diversity of content and services in line with the global communication strategy, the project/brand’s identity and with consumer insights, to enrich and diffuse real time brand or project stories, product campaigns, and support sales
- Watch for and identify existing relevant content in line with the communication objectives
- Ensure that developed or existing content is adapted for online, and for CRM programs and e commerce animation, on all devices and tailored for social / viral diffusion
- Define and optimise the look & feel of communication tools, the editorial charter and planning, and ensure a consistent message on all mediums
- Ensure measurement with identified KPIs and adapted tools
- Select and manage the proper creative external agencies and technical partners
- Define, lobby for and pilot the budget in line with the entity’s /project’s strategy and ambition
To be successful in this position, you must have at least seven years' experience in digital marketing. Strong experience is required for creating and executing strategies which include SEM, SEO, content strategy, social media and CRM.
- Degree with a recognised institute
- Has a sound understanding of their priorities and process as well as use multi-level influencing skills for business impact
- Effective in influencing, creating passion and energy for a cause to motivate people from different functional and cultural backgrounds to get the best results
This leading FMCG organisation has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Content Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546694 Rachel Gan