Regional Marketing Director
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 28 November 2016
An exciting Regional Marketing Director job has just become availabe at a global luxury firm to manage the product lifecycle end-to-end from planning to in-market launch to support overall strategic direction and brand objectives for APAC.
About the Regional Marketing Director Role:
In this role, you will work with the global team and in-country affiliates to ensure that brand campaigns are designed to meet Asian markets' needs and that the marketing plan is strong, holistic and well-integrated.
- Work with the Divisional Director to develop new distribution points for the exciting brand of portfolios that soon to be launched in APAC
- Develop regional end-to-end marketing campaigns and ensure that countries are well-supported by with regional assets and guidelines to ensure synergy in all markets
- Lead strategic analysis including category landscape assessment, competitive intelligence, trends, SWOT, consumer/CRM analysis, and post-launch assessment so as to identify gaps and opportunities, and provide reviews for the brand
- Maximise product development opportunities and develop product line suited for the region
- Work with HQ and affiliates on pricing strategies and guidelines as well as map out a three to five year new product innovation plan
- Develop a centre of excellence; ensure that processes and frameworks are in place and promote the sharing of best practices execute global & regional brand campaigns with excellence
- Work with HQ and affiliates and act as voice for the markets and facilitate global/corporate communication to the markets
- Lead, coach and develop a team
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess a solid understanding of the evolving cosmetics and or skincare landscape within APAC.
- Good commercial and marketing skill sets with proven track record
- Regional experience in managing a multi-brand portfolio with a vast distribution channel and as well as experience in working with an MNC brand principal is highly desired
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and strong EQ to work well in a newly set-up multi-cultural environment
The successful marketing director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused marketing professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera