Visual Merchandising Specialist
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 28 November 2016
A leading beauty brand principal is seeking a Visual Merchandising Specialist to oversee all merchandising, visual display, project management and inventory management for the Singapore market.
About the Visual Merchandising Specialist Role:
In this role, you will design the merchandising and visual displays in collaboration with Regional Design Team, internal sources or appointed external resources, which will include key counters, Skin Spa, main beauty bars, outdoor and all points of sale where required.
- Contribute to the advertising, marketing and sales efforts of a retail location by designing, developing and taking charge of the visual look of the store and its merchandise
- Regular store visits with retail management team to ensure visual merchandising standards are at their optimum in all doors
- Take charge of counter renovation projects from the beginning to implementation, work closely with Supervisors to ensure store maintenance issues are resolved in an efficient manner
- Ensure proactive participation in inventory management as you manage stock merchandise, take inventory, ensure the stock merchandise is in tip-top conditions and facilitate stock transfers
- Ensure ordering of POS VM materials for Marketing & Product launches to ensure all Visual Merchandising materials are optimise
- Source and purchase goods and services for the company according to its’ allocated budget
- Contribute to the profitability of the store with merchandise handling, replenishment, and inventory control efforts
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess good eye for aesthetics coupled with proven creativity in previous projects carried out.
- Diploma or Degree with 2 years' relevant working experience Luxury Skincare / Beauty / FMCG industry
- Good project management skills with the ability to work on and manage several projects at a time
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to manage vendors and also work with all levels of staff
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
The successful specialist will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused marketing professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Visual Merchandising Specialist job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera