SEA Marketing Manager
Consultant Rachel Gan (R1546694)
Date posted 18 November 2016
An international FMCG company is hiring a SEA Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing and communication activities in line with business/marketing direction of company’s services.
About the SEA Marketing Manager role:
Reporting to the SEA General Manager, the SEA Marketing Manager will undertake brand analysis as requested as part of the annual planning cycle and proactively react to market changes/ threats to project demand trends to accelerate volume, share and profit.
- Manage company social media channels, website which include coordination, provide directions and key messages, prompt and proper operations and ensure content is up-to-date, relevant and impactful
- Assist the preparation of media related activities i.e. interviews, briefings or media event e.g. preparing possible media Q&A, follow-up with the media
- Overall coordination for effective execution of events involving the media (newspaper/ TV etc)
- Lead marketing plan development with the external agencies from end to end, including idea, package design, in-store key visual, advertising, social media plan and consumer promotion, marketing operations, external agencies (advertising, media and design) to prepare and execute on-time quality marketing plans
- Lead project management with multi-functional team including business strategy, marketing strategy/plan, project volume/financial and leadership team review (projects include line extension launches, commercial innovation, digital programs and consumer promotions)
- Connect with global marketing stakeholders to ensure global communications and promotions are adapted appropriately to the local markets, and ensure alignment and approval of brand claims and messages to be in compliance with country-specific legislation
To be successful in this position, you must have 5 years' experience in marketing and marketing communication, media planning and digital marketing.
- Personal ability to understand highly diverse country situations and their local context, to engage and communicate with country teams, especially at customer, field force and country management levels
- Ability to synthesise and to communicate complex subjects in a clearly structured and effective manner in English and simplify, if necessary, to local contexts in countries
- Intercultural awareness and competence - ability to acknowledge and work successfully with people from a variety of different cultures and/or variable language skills
- Well-organised and skilled in managing projects; a proactive self-starter who can manage own time as well as influence, encourage and drive the projects at country level
This FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting SEA Marketing Manager job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546694 Rachel Gan