Regional Store Design & VM Manager
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 26 October 2016
A trendy make-up brand is seeking a high-calibre Regional Store Design & VM Manager to join them in their expansion within APAC and be responsible for the implementation of the global brand visual strategy through store design, visual merchandising and events across the region.
About the Regional Store Design & VM Manager Role:
This position collaborates with Global Marketing, global VM & SD teams, General Managers & Brand Managers in the region for both regional domestic and travel retail markets. You will review proposed spaces for new counters; consult with local teams to analyse location, traffic flow and design criteria.
- Work with Global Store Design and consulting architects to develop stores layouts
- Facilitate communication among key stakeholders during the design phase and all phases of construction to ensure projects are in line with brand business objectives and are completed in a timely manner, within budget and up to brand standards
- Travel to key doors during final installation and develop “Punch List” (list of deficiencies) at the end of construction
- Adapt visual merchandising guidelines created by Global Team for key regional retailers and communicate them to markets
- Work with Regional & HQ teams to conceptualise and develop enhanced visualisation and product presentation in store to support selected collections and launches in the region
- Lead the development and production of any merchandising elements that may be required in the Region
- Qualify and select display vendors in the region and oversee the production of regionally relevant VM elements
- Organise periodic VM training workshops in the region
- Analyse industry trends in the region, share findings with regional and global teams and make necessary recommendations for brand to review
- Support the markets as required in selecting and qualifying creative agencies and vendors for the design and implementation of PR & in-store events
The ideal Regional Store Design & VM Manager should have relevant experience in prestige fashion, high-end retail and/or beauty industry.
- College/University graduate in Design and/or Interior Architecture preferred
- Minimum 10 years' experience in visual merchandising and/or store design
- Regional experience in both regional domestic and travel retail markets is deal and international experience a plus
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels both verbally and through drawings
- Able to understand architectural details and construction drawings
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities and ability to multitask
- Highly driven, flexible and team-spirited
- Attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Willing to travel up to 20-30% of the time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite. Sketchup (or other 3D rendering programs) and Vectorworks/Autocad a plus
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused marketing professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera