Regional Marketing Director
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 26 October 2016
An exciting Regional Marketing Director position has just been made available at a leading luxury beauty organisation to be a part of the pioneering APAC team and be responsible for driving the overall regional Marketing strategy as well as being accountable for the brand's P&L.
About the Regional Marketing Director Role:
Reporting to the Divisional Director, you will manage product lifecycle end-to-end from planning to in-market launch to support overall strategic direction and brand objectives for APAC. You will also work with the global team and in-country affiliates and ensure that brand campaigns are designed to meet Asian markets' needs and that the marketing plan is strong, holistic and well-integrated.
- Integrate the brand which is sold today through distributors into the brand's affiliated companies and further develop its presence and market share in each country
- Develop regional end-to-end marketing campaigns and ensure that countries are well-supported by with regional assets and guidelines to ensure synergy in all markets
- Lead strategic analysis including category landscape assessment, competitive intelligence, trends, SWOT, consumer/CRM analysis, and post-launch assessment so as to identify gaps and opportunities, and provide reviews for the brand
- Work with HQ and affiliates on pricing strategies and guidelines as well as map out a three to five year new product innovation plan
- Work with HQ and affiliates to develop a centre of excellence; ensure that processes and frameworks are in place and promote the sharing of best practices execute global & regional brand campaigns with excellence
- Work with HQ and affiliates and act as voice for the markets and facilitate global/corporate communication to the markets
- Develop and lead a team so as to support this role
To succeed in this Regional Marketing Director role, you will need to be a strong marketing professional with at least 15 years of beauty experience particularly with a strong make-up brand.
- Good commercial and marketing skill sets with proven track record
- A solid understanding of the evolving beauty landscape within APAC
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and strong EQ to work well in a newly set-up multi-cultural environment
The successful marketing director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused marketing professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera