Regional Operational Marketing Executive
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 26 October 2016
In this growing aggressive market context, a renowned beauty brand is seeking a pro-active Regional Operational Marketing Executive to assist the Regional Marketing Manager in spearheading key projects and strategies to contribute to the growth of the brand in Travel Retail APAC business.
About the Regional Operational Marketing Executive Role:
In this role, you will be the leader and expert in the skincare and make-up category. You will also be the main contact for the sales teams from the Greater China and DFS Greater China regions, fulfilling the marketing tasks necessary to grow in these major regions.
- Responsible for recommendations and follow up for TR Asia Forecasts in fast cycles/monthly TR Sets forecasts/future master planning
- Have regular contact with Paris sell out team, supply team and local market asia teams
- Responsible for sales cycles and adaptations of 360 action plans, follow up of local production of all marketing elements (brochures, leaflets, retailer booklets, visuals etc.)
- Retailers' presentations in anticipation of sales team’s meetings including recommended assortment list
- Responsible for budget and follow up of GWP/merchandising/grooming expenses for budget meetings
- Regular communication of new marketing launches, novelty performances, promo plan, logistics and supply information etc. and their subsequent action plans to the sales teams
The ideal Regional Operational Marketing Executive will have the ability to demonstrate strong operational marketing and commercial skills.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business Management
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Excellent Microsoft Window skills
- Knowledge of SAP, Orion is a plus
- Preferably 5 years' experience in the Travel Retail industry
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Good degree of independence
- Ability to work in a multicultural team and with local external suppliers
This international beauty brand needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
If you are keen to explore this new opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera