Regional Brand Executive
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 17 October 2016
A beauty conglomerate is seeking a Regional Brand Executive to be part of this exciting pioneering APAC team.
About the Regional Brand Executive Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for regional marketing operations and communications to support overall strategic direction and brand objectives for APAC.
- Develop regional promotion activity and plan proposal, promotion toolkit development, and execute regional scaled promotional item production with excellence
- Support the team in the development and implementation of regional marketing campaigns
- Liaise with key stakeholders internally for inputs and finalisation of marketing communications by ensuring accuracy and regulatory compliance for English master copy as well as key Asian language translation
- Maintain key claims, communication, visual, assets, and support data library for the region
- Provide support to the team in on-going data tracking, reporting, documentation, and competitive monitoring
- Work collaboratively and effectively with multi-functional team, country teams, and agency partners to ensure excellence in execution
- Assist in the development of regional tool kits, set up regional frameworks and promote best practices across the region
The successful Regional Brand Executive will ideally possess a good business degree with at least four years of beauty experience, preferably in a regional role with strong experience in either make-up or skincare.
- Candidates with lesser years of experience who can demonstrate strong marketing know-how and foresight are strongly encouraged to apply
- Curious, a self-starter, proactive and the ability to work well in an entrepreneurial environment
- Analytical and creative
- Ability to work well in a multi-cultural environment
- Good presentation and communication skills
The successful brand executive will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job. Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera