Regional Brand Manager
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 17 October 2016
A prestigious beauty conglomerate is seeking a Regional Brand Manager to join them in their pioneering APAC team as part of their growth plans.
About the Regional Brand Manager role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for managing product lifecycle end-to-end from planning to in-market launch to support overall strategic direction and brand objectives for APAC.
- Ensure that global brand campaigns are designed to meet Asian markets' needs and that the marketing plan is strong, holistic and well-integrated by working closely with global team and local marketing teams
- Lead regional marketing campaign development from brief, conceptualisation, planning, to final delivery of assets and execution by working collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional and cross-country teams, and various agency partners
- Lead strategic analysis including category landscape assessment, competitive intelligence, trends, SWOT, consumer/CRM analysis, and post-launch assessment to uncover insights, identify opportunities, and provide appropriate recommendations for the brand in Asia
- Work with HQ & country teams on pricing strategies and guidelines and new product innovation to build three year pipeline
- Work with country teams to execute global & regional brand campaigns with excellence
- Develop regional tool kits, set up regional frameworks and promote best practices across the region
The successful Regional Brand Manager will ideally possess a good business degree with at least eight years of beauty experience, preferably in a regional role with strong experience in either make-up or skincare.
- Candidates with lesser years of experience who can demonstrate strong marketing know-how and foresight are strongly encouraged to apply
- Curious, a self-starter, proactive and the ability to work well in an entrepreneurial environment
- Analytical, dynamic and creative
- Ability to work well in a multi-cultural environment
- Good presentation and communication skills
The successful manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job. Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera