Social Media Manager
Salary SGD5500 - SGD7000 per month + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1876220/001
Date posted 21 November 2022singapore marketing/online-crm-database-marketing 2022-11-21 2022-12-21 marketing singapore SG SGD 5500 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Social Media Manager job has just become available at a reputable global consumer goods company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for digital and social media marketing for the APAC region.
About the Social Media Manager Role:
Reporting to the APAC Brand Manager, the Social Media Manager will be responsible for defining the digital strategy for the food service channel in APAC specifically on social channels such as Instagram.
- Work with the marketing team to refine social media strategy and best practices
- Design, define and implement the communications calendar
- Manage social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, etc.) and editorial calendar to ensure content is pushed in a timely, relevant, and engaging manner according to both local and regional guidelines
- Develop regional and local content (video, photoshooting) to increase brand awareness
- Platform management (i.e. posting contents, IG stories, hashtags, captions, comments/replies, engaging with followers, identifying potential prospects) responding to customer comments and messages
- Assist in following up and collaborating with agencies (i.e. design/marketing/translation agency)
- Assist with digital contents/marketing collateral copywriting, proofing, translating and updating as needed
- Collect data/info/contents related to various campaigns/projects
- Track the customer trends online
- Manage market visits whenever necessary
- Record photos/videos during demos/other events whenever applicable
- Identify trend leaders and influencers/KOL (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities while keeping strong relations with them
- Prepare the yearly marketing (digital part) budget with the brand manager
- Provide content for partners (distributors) to ensure the digital visibility of the brands
- Update the website with content provided by HQ as well as local/regional content
To succeed in this Social Media Manager role, you will need to have prior experience in engaging social media content ideally for the food service or horeca channel.
- Fluent in English
- Detail-oriented, efficient multi-tasker; ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with social media/digital marketing
- Experience with photo/video production, design is preferred
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Adobe design/photoshop experience is a plus
The successful candidate will be joining a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers great working environment, career progression and learning opportunities.
If you have the required skills and experience in social media marketing, do not miss this Social Media Marketing Manager job opportunity.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month + AWS + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 10 November 2022An exciting Social Media Specialist job has just become available at an established retail company. Based in Singapore and reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for upholding the company's brand image on the social media space, and coming up with creative and engaging content to drive awareness, engagement and leads.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 December 2022An exciting Marketing Manager (one-year contract) job has just become available at one the world's largest cloud computing firms based in Singapore. Reporting to the Senior Content Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 28 November 2022An exciting Site Merchandiser (12 months) job has just become available at the world's largest online retailer and cloud service provider.
Salary: SGD3800 - SGD4800 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 November 2022A challenging and fulfilling Assistant Manager, Marcom (six-month contract) job has become available at a leading global investment management firm offering high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional clients, individuals, and private clients in major markets around the globe.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5500 per month + AWS + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 18 November 2022An exciting Assistant Marketing Manager job has just become available at a leading global retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in developing brands across all platforms and channels, primarily, retail, paid and organic marketing, events, activations and partnerships.