Senior Manager Lifecycle Marketing
Salary SGD90000 - SGD110500 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Vinita Deshmane (R1985550)
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 marketing Singapore SG SGD 90000 110500 110500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading telecommunications company in Singapore is looking for a Senior Manager Lifecycle Marketing. In this job, you will be reporting directly to the Vice President of Customer Lifecycle Management team.
About the Senior Manager Lifecycle Marketing Role:
In this role you will be required to lead a team of retention specialists and campaign managers to manage retention across the base. You will also work with the wider marketing team to achieve the churn and retention management objectives.
- Work towards meeting retention and churn management KPI’s, drive cross and up-sell of customer as well as to churn prediction models with excellence
- Work closely with the home and mobile marketing team to deliver insights, ensure retention policies are in place and driving targeted messages to the specific segment
- Adept with CIS systems, device strategies that will attract and retain customers
- Improvise and develop necessary tools to drive better customer engagement and stickiness
- Develop, implement and execute rewards programmes across all customer bases, improve NPS and retention
- Required to collaborate and work closely with other stakeholders from the wider CRM teams in consumer business, sales, mobile and home, brand and marcom and customer services
- Initiate market research and regular reporting on insights
- Reporting and analysis - analyse and report on customer insights/usage and ARPU analysis, as well as through social and web analytics
- Drive CRM and analytics systems strategy and implementation
- Track CAPEX and OPEX for the CVM department
- Minimum five years of marketing experience, ideally from telco, technology, fintech, FMCG or media industry
- Experience in database marketing, CRM, e-commerce and/or churn and retention
- Ideally from telco, banks or FMCG experience in the digital/e-commerce field
- Experienced in project budget management
- People management experience of managing a team
- Significant experience in project monitoring and reporting.
This giant telco company needs no introduction and is one of the leaders in its space. The successful hire can expect to work in a high-performing and dynamic set-up and will have strong leadership skills to drive the lifecycle business
If you are driven and want to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1985550 Vinita Deshmane