Salary SGD6000 - SGD7500 per annum + AWS + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 marketing singapore SG SGD 6000 7500 7500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Marketing Manager job has just become available at a globally renowned beauty company. Based in Singapore, you will be reporting into the Brand GM, and be responsible for two brand executives. You will be responsible for developing and executing the brand's marketing strategy to drive growth.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for leading market effort and execution by tailoring global marketing strategies and initiatives to local needs to increase brand awareness and market share while ensuring pillars of brand strategy and DNA are maintained.
- Develop marketing strategy to support the brand's growth in Singapore market
- Plan and manage annual Marketing Plan and budget
- Develop a comprehensive multi-channel prospective customer marketing programme that supports effective customer engagement and retention
- Regularly monitor competitor performance to support brand's development plan and marketing initiatives
- Look for ways to strategically differentiate the brand in its key target segments
- Own the relationship with digital stakeholder and agencies, and is the go to resource for all digital marketing activities, including set up and management of accounts
- Oversee forecasting, and work closely with local demand planner to manage forecasting of products and collaterals
- Refine and revise the digital marketing mix, in line with key objectives and budgets
- Champion the CRM marketing requirements for Singapore in conjunction with local/ regional corporate CRM Team
- Project manage the marketing and promotional activities (including events, digital marketing, advertising, PR, sponsorship etc.)
- Provide sell through reporting on new launches and basic business to management and regional teams
- Create brand stories for local influencer within Brand guidelines
To succeed in this Marketing Manager role, you will need to be a marketing professional with a strong CRM and digital marketing background, who has a passion for the beauty
- Degree level qualification in marketing, communications or related field
- Seven to eight years' of relevant working experience
- A sound knowledge of the full marketing mix including strategy development and planning, campaign development, measurement and tracking, optimisation
- Sound knowledge of working with segmented customer base to implement customer focused strategies
The firm is a global organisation that needs no further introduction. This is an operational and entrepreneurial role which requires hands on approach. The company offers a challenging and stimulating work environment, which is at the same time flexible and international.
If you are keen to take the next step in your career, this is the right role for you
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh