Regional CRM Assistant Manager
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 marketing singapore SG SGD 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Regional CRM Assistant Manager job has just been opened up in one of a rapidly expanding and fast moving retail company. Based in Singapore, this role reports into the Marketing Operations Manager, and oversee CRM analytics and strategies for the SEA region.
About the Regional CRM Assistant Manager role:
You will be responsible for implementing loyalty programs and promotion activities based on the market activation plan to drive traffic to the stores, conversion, VPT and repurchase.
- Implement CRM activities according to the market activation plan and global guidelines and policies. This includes any activities related to the integration of on- and offline CRM activities, GWPs, etc. Localise global tools, as required and agreed with central Marketing Delivery
- Contribute to increasing and strengthening the consumer loyalty base in all programs
- Develop, recommend and manage campaigns to increase traffic, sales, customer satisfaction and improve loyalty
- Ensure the correctness of mass customer data and manage any data cleansing activities. Responsible for initiating and driving re-assignment of loyalty program members from eg, closing stores to new stores involving Customer Service and informing the affected members
- Perform regular performance reviews and monitoring on budget spend on CRM activities with
- Marketing Director
- Analyses consumer database to understand consumer behaviour, define consumer clusters and
- Provide quality feedback and propose future development opportunities to Marketing Director on the performance of CRM activities based on the market activation plan. The Marketing Director will then channel this feedback to Marketing Delivery
- Conceptualises and manages CRM events
To succeed in this Regional CRM Assistant Manager job, a good understanding of consumers' behaviour and purchase patterns is preferred.
- Minimum two years' work experience in a fashion and retail environment or less than two years of work experience in a similar CRM / Promotions role in a Consumer Goods Business
- Experience working with loyalty programs and promotions
- Advanced verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Travelling required
- Local language and English proficiency skills
This fast growing retail company needs no introduction and rapid expansion is expected in the Asia region. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven and determined to take your career forward, this is the role for you!
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh