SEA E-Commerce Leader
Salary SGD180000 - SGD192000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-05 manufacturing-and-production 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
Work for one of the world market leaders in power tools and security products. Listed on the stock exchange and a global revenue of over $10 billion, the company has a job opportunity for a SEA E-Commerce Leader to run the firm's B2C business across multiple platforms. This is the first e-commerce hire in Asia and is a newly created role based in Singapore.
About the SEA E-Commerce Leader Role:
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for conceptualising and executing a comprehensive e-commerce plan aimed at profitability across multiple e-commerce platforms. You will also be developing and managing the online business model to ensure a smooth customer experience.
- Developing an e-commerce plan aimed at improving profitability across multiple channels including Alibaba and Lazada
- Driving the online presence and brand through online marketing activities and initiatives, aimed at improving customer experience
- Identifying potential opportunities in the marketplace and understanding competitor behaviour across online platforms
- Developing inbound and outbound marketing online strategy whilst leveraging on social media, luring visits to online shop, CRM, website features to maximise conversion
The successful candidate for this SEA E-Commerce Leader role is someone who is extremely passionate about the e-commerce space and someone who believes in the value of it. This e-commerce leader is also responsible for reshaping the traditional B2B mindset into one that is open and forward looking. You should be someone who believes in an omni-channel approach, marrying e-commerce platforms alongside brick and mortar.
- At least 10 years' experience operating in a performance marketing/e-commerce role
- Demonstrated understanding of different online platforms and has proven results working with the likes of Lazada and Amazon
- Experience managing outsourced service providers would be an added advantage
- Excellent ability to work cross functionally
- Strong communication skills coupled with a commercial mind
This global industrial conglomerate is at the forefront of reshaping its engagement with its customers. Candidates can expect this role to be an exciting start-up function that is extremely forward looking and open minded. If you are driven and enjoy a challenge, you will find this SEA E-Commerce Leader role to be a great fit.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee