Senior Performance Manager/Performance Manager, China
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 31 July 2018 2018-07-312018-09-28 marketing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Senior Performance Manager/Performance Manager job based in Shanghai, China has just become available at an exciting, data-driven marketing agency.
About the Senior Performance Manager/Performance Manager, China role:
Reporting directly to the CEO and Founder, you will be responsible for leading a team to develop and execute best-in-class performance-based campaigns for clients in China. You will be joining a young, exciting international agency with a strong tech client base, with a known reputation for helping companies break into Asian and Chinese markets.
- Develop and execute best-in-class performance-based campaigns covering every stage of the customer journey; such campaigns include demand generation, persona creation, leads qualification and re-marketing; tasks will include brief assessment, planning and execution, optimising and tactics revision across customers, campaign analysis and reporting
- Lead and manage a team of executives in day-to-day campaign executions; tasks include work flow planning, quality assurance, troubleshooting and status checks
- Co-lead and build client relationships to ensure clients are motivated by your knowledge and service supporting addressing their business priorities; tasks includes organic business development, client servicing, business needs translation, proposal development and presentation
- Participate in performance-based new business proposal developments and pitches
- Meet and engage new marketing automation and digital partners from time to time to build new capabilities for the agency
To succeed in this Senior Performance Manager/Performance Manager, China role, you will need to be data-driven in nature, a practitioner of modern marketing, someone who understands the art and science of digital marketing and specialises in performance ROI-driven marketing campaigns leveraging marketing technology and automation.
- Bachelor's degree holder with at least five years' direct experience on performance campaigns and team management
- Excellent understanding and proven in developing best practice B2B and B2C performance-based campaigns (demand generation, lead qualification, re-marketing)
- Experienced if not certified in developing and deploying campaigns using marketing automation systems (e.g. Adobe, Google, Marketo, Eloqua), bid management and other media tracking platforms would be advantageous
- Possess a start-up mentality - effective problem solver, thrives in ambiguity, outcome driven
- Detail-oriented, obsession with improvement and how to do things better, motivated and ambitious
- Possess empathy, driven to uncover and resolve client's marketing challenges
- Highly organised and independent professional, with demonstrated ability to create and administer complex campaign schedules, communicated in a straight talking, open and easily digestible manner
- Knowledge of both written and spoken English and Mandarin is essential as you will be based in Shanghai
- A motivated and ambitious individual looking for the next level in developing your career as a performance-based marketer
- Prior experience in the China market is not required; only the willingness and ability to relocate to China, the new epicentre of the business world
The firm is an exciting, young marketing agency that boasts a world-class client base, particularly in the technology sector. It offers a flexible working environment, good benefits and excellent training and career progression opportunities. You'll be working with a motivated, highly talented team.
If you are keen to develop your career further as a performance-based marketer, this Senior Performance Manager/Performance Manager, China role will be the right fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew