Online Marketing & e-Commerce Manager
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Online Marketing & e-Commerce Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected retail companies. Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for online marketing and managing the e-commerce platform across APAC region.
About the Online Marketing & e-Commerce Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will develop, deliver and communicate digital marketing strategies across APAC Region to promote the organisation's brands, products and services in-store, in catalogues or online. This position ensures the implementation of digital and e-commerce projects are in line with the organisation's global brand, e-commerce and digital guidelines, process and framework.
- Work closely with corporate online unit and other divisional directors and managers to set overall digital marketing, e-commerce and social media strategy to drive brand awareness and revenue based on business objectives in the APAC region
- Responsible for online marketing budget planning and allocation in the Asia Pacific region
- Leverage digital marketing data and insights to inform decisions, prioritise and provide guidance to agencies and corporate divisions
- Identify and implement digital strategies that enhance the customer experience across the region
- Manage digital marketing campaigns for both business divisions
- Advise corporate headquarters of local digital needs to achieve local and global business goals; advise/educate local markets on how to best leverage digital landscape to drive business and brand awareness
- Inform and support e-commerce product development and online marketing by leveraging business data, digital marketing insights and local trends/opportunities where relevant
To succeed in this Online Marketing & e-Commerce Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five years' digital marketing and e-commerce experience
- Demonstrated strategic and holistic thinking about online marketing and its place within the marketing mix
- Website development/related project management experience a plus (including managing agency for these projects)
- Understanding of the following areas: SEO/SEM, intermediate web analytics, social media monitoring and email marketing
- Multi-channel (online and offline) marketing understanding a plus
- Familiar with Content Management Systems, ideally Typo3, Google AdWords, Radian6 or another social media monitoring tool
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint; intermediate skills in Photoshop a plus; basic HTML skills helpful
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is required to liaise with China counterparts
This international retail company is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Online Marketing & e-Commerce Manager role is for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh