Senior Performance Manager / Director
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 08 May 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Fortune 500 iconic food retail brand is currently on a transformation journey and in the process of re-designing the way it thinks about its brand and organisation. As part of their plans to reinvent themselves, they are seeking a high-calibre Senior Performance Manager / Director to join its Singapore office. In this job, you will be responsible for driving an evolution for all things digital across more than 100 international markets for the brand's online delivery business.
About the Senior Performance Manager / Director Role:
Reporting to the APAC Chief Brand Officer, you will be the resident expert in the marketing 2.0 / digital space for the brand using your expertise to educate, influence and make impact throughout the business.
- Challenge the status quo, define a vision and strategy, and lead its execution in a creative and visionary way by working closely with franchise partners in the APAC region
- Heavily focusing on the digital customer experience, you will scope out and set a brand new digital vision for the online delivery business including e-commerce, online trading, mobile payments, apps, loyalty schemes / CRM, social and digital marketing and technology
- Monitor the performance of digital agencies and recommend changes as appropriate, and drive an evolution for all things digital across more than 100 international markets by partnering with franchise operators
- Put in place a game-changing strategy in regards to how to establish the brand as the leading digital brand in its category through bringing in a strong understanding and appreciation of the mobile / online / digital space
The successful Senior Performance Manager / Director will need to have be a world-class, senior and accomplished strategic executive with a clear track record of success, thought leadership as well as building and growing brands in the digital space.
- Built, budgeted and executed both long-term strategic and short-term operational digital marketing plans that have resulted in above average business growth and performance
- Come from a consumer-facing background with experience in working at a global level potentially in a matrix, building relationships and influencing across the functional lines
- Deal well with complexity and ambiguity, and have the ability to influence, guide and motivate without direct control especially given that the business model is a franchise-led one
- More than 10 years' track record in digital strategy, performance marketing, CRM, social media marketing and strong regional knowledge of consumers online media habits
- Possess an acute awareness of the role that data plays in driving transactional growth through customer-facing marketing and communications
- Strong team leadership skills, including achieving results through others, engaging and empowering others, coaching for performance and working cross functionally
The successful Senior Performance Manager / Director with join an innovative, entrepreneurial and multinational organisation who is a leading player in the food retail scene.
If you are a progressive Senior Performance Manager / Director seeking the right opportunity to bring your career career, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for a quick discussion about this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng