Regional Digital Marketing Executive
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 28 November 2016
An international luxury beauty brand is seeking a Regional Digital Marketing Executive to join them in this exciting phase of expansion. You will be responsible in supporting the brand’s E-commerce business growth as well as digital presence by working with global, regional and local teams.
About the Regional Digital Marketing Executive Role:
Reporting to the Regional Division Head, you will liaise with global HQ on the regional digital & E-commerce strategy and work with agencies to develop regional tool kits for the 8 APAC markets.
- Work with the regional brand teams as well as agencies to execute regional campaigns which may be branding purposes or for product launches
- Optimise the brands’ websites’ animation plan, online merchandising and promotional offers and web features always aiming at optimising the sales performance of the Asia e-commerce sites
- Ensure the growth of the sites’ sales by developing regional E-commerce practices to increase conversion rates, i.e SEO, Display, Re-targeting etc
- Devise and develop integrated social media and digital templates to support campaigns, always-on and other strategic initiatives
- Develop and implement all email marketing activities such as campaign EDMs and E-commerce EDMs and at the same time consistency in design and messaging across all digital touch-points
- Put together regional templates for daily, weekly, monthly Digital & E-commerce activity reports (web analytics, sales reports, merchandising reports)
- Develop Regional CRM programmes through customer segmentation and analysis
To succeed in this Regional Digital Marketing Executive role, you must have experience in a dynamic retail and or FMCG industry alternatively, candidates from agencies with strong regional account management experience will be ideal too.
- Good degree
- Proven three to five years’ experience working in E-commerce, Digital Marketing, Web Content / Email marketing or E-campaign management
- Proven track record in rolling out regional campaigns, CRM and digital initiatives
- Experience in working with agencies, strong in analysis and working with databases
- Passion for beauty will be of advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Resilient with ability to work well in an entrepreneurial environment
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting marketing role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera