Regional E-Commerce Director
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 26 October 2016
A Regional E-commerce Director position has just been created at one of the world's well-known beauty organisations. Reporting to the President of APAC, you will be working closely with the Digital Centre of Excellence based in New York as well as the affiliate brand teams.
About the Regional E-Commerce Director Role:
In this role, you will strategise an aggressive business development plan for the region so as to the facilitate the sales and profit goals of the Group’s brands. You will also drive and manage the region's E-commerce business organisation and P&L across all brands.
- Define the E-commerce ambition in terms of sales & profit for each group brand with a competitive growth approach
- Define appropriate strategies and best practices to extend market share within each geographical market, and to work alongside senior leadership teams to explore new market opportunities within E-commerce
- Define appropriate investment scheme and future business opportunities like new category, new brands by data analysis
- Maintain and drive an E-commerce evolutionary road map
- Report major KPIs and build a competitive direct-to-consumer overview for senior management, both within region and at the Centre of Excellence level
- Support the Digital Centre of Excellence global strategy and local roll-out of global architecture
- Constantly challenge E-commerce goals increasing penetration to total sales and or over market benchmarks
- Improve digital capability for entire organisation in SAPAC by education and sharing of best practices
- Recruit, lead and coach a team to meet the business objectives
The ideal Regional E-Commerce Director will have extensive experience in a large omni-channel business with an understanding of the overall APAC region.
- A good Degree with proven track record on retailer.com and pure player landscape with a clear understanding of the space ability to build a compelling business case and negotiate terms
- Experienced in operating at an executive level within a digital role
- A well-rounded understanding of the digital business with a mix of media, creative, technical and sales knowledge
- Driven and pragmatic with the ability to consistently deliver results
- Innovative with a disruptive future-centric approach mindset that predicts and embeds trends ahead of the competition
- Entrepreneurial with a collaborative approach in engaging stakeholders across the organisation
- Capable of working in a large MNC environment autonomously without constant guidance; someone who can define a clear action plan and deliver
- Capable of achieving consensus from all levels, peers, executives and team members
The successful marketer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused marketing professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera