Digital & Communications Executive
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 17 October 2016
A renowned beauty brand principal is seeking a Digital & Communications Executive to support the Marketing and Ecommerce team with specialist digital knowledge and take the lead on web content animation, digital communications, digital/social media to promote the brand.
About the Digital & Communications Executive role:
In this role, you will be responsible to plan and execute online media for product launches and Ecommerce campaigns (Eg: Display, SEM, Re-targeting, Content Partnership) and ensure campaign optimisation to meet KPI and to achieve low cost per acquisition (CPA). You will also be responsible to Ddvelop and implement an “always-on” SEM with Google with key words optimisation to achieve good quality score and first page ranking.
- Provide reports on campaign performances
- Create monthly social media animation plan for Facebook and Instagram platform
- Identify and engage in relevant conversation with KOLs to ensure they are kept up to date with the latest news and information about the Brand and engage them for relevant product campaigns
- Oversee day-to-day operations, messaging and engagement across Facebook and Instagram
- Manage digital agencies who support digital functions (Website, Media and Social Media)
- Work closely with agency partners and sure day-to-day operations of website are efficient and well maintained
- Responsible for web animation planning on Ecommerce website (EXCEPTION of Product Pages) and plan monthly web animation that aligns with Marketing Calendar
- Ensure web animation planning drives revenue towards Ecommerce and all web pages are well optimised and mobile optimised
- Responsible for ensuring all assets used are aligned with Global Digital team
- Oversee the development of all email marketing activities such as campaign eDMs, eCommerce eDMs, club eDM, retailers’ eDM
- Plan and control budget for all digital marketing activities and agencies management to ensure all time lines and budget are met
To succeed in this Digital & Communications Executive Digital & Communications Executive will have a good business degree and at least five years of in-house or agency digital experience.
- An appreciation for beauty and passion for social media
- Prior experience in integrating digital with traditional marketing communications initiatives are essential in succeeding in this role
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a dynamic environment
The successful executive will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job. Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera