Market Analyst - Office Printing Research Team
Salary SGD42000 - SGD60000 per annum
Consultant Priscilla Yap (R1879223)
Date posted 28 March 20192019-03-28 2019-05-27 consultancy Singapore SG SGD 42000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting role with a global provider of market intelligence has just become available in Singapore. The company is looking out for a driven, ambitious Market Analyst to join the Asia Pacific Office and focus on the office printing industry.
About the Market Analyst Role:
This role will be part of the company's Asia Pacific Office Printing Research team. In this role, the Market Analyst will work closely with country analysts, regional peers and the global team to guide the company’s clients in making strategic, data-driven decisions.
- Conduct interviews with key stakeholders (e.g. vendors, channels) in the Office Printing market
- Provide quarterly reports on the printer market (e.g. market size)
- Data modelling
- Communicate findings through report writing
- Craft a narrative to explain the qualitative data
- Work with analysts across 13 countries in Asia Pacific to ensure that verify data and findings
- Ensure sufficient insights have been gathered
- Address any research queries from clients
- Support the Research Manager in developing content for presentations
To succeed in the Market Analyst job, you must have experience in data management and analysis.
- Have successfully managed key clients, ideally within the printing industry
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience in the printing industry will be an advantage
- Inquisitive, ambitious and eager to learn
This company is one of the top names in its niche market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a strong interest in research and are looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879223 Priscilla Yap