Research Manager, Loyalty
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 15 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Research Manager, Loyalty job has just become available at a leading global market research firm based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Research Director, you will be responsible for leading a team to manage and deliver complex projects for clients across the region.
About the Research Manager, Loyalty Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be managing and delivering complex projects through leading a project team in design, set up and management of leading-edge research. You will also be responsible for managing existing client relationships, looking for new business opportunities, and managing and coaching junior members of the team.
- Manage all aspects of running a complex job and higher value work
- Ensure job profitability is achieved to meet the business expectations
- Carry out tasks displaying well-developed research skills, knowledge and thought
- Write complex proposals that meet and where possible exceed the brief requirements
- Accurate analysis and interpretation of data, providing strong recommendations
- Account management including projects, relationship building and seeking repeat business discussions; measurement to be established through review process
- Demonstrate strong supervisory skills i.e. project delegation, time management, day-to-day feedback on performance and behaviour, conduct performance reviews; ensure the project team is well-utilised
To succeed in this Research Manager, Loyalty role, you should have prior experience in market research and keep abreast of current market research trends.
- Degree in Business, Social Science, Statistics or related studies
- At least 2-3 years' market research experience and good application of knowledge
- Participate and show pro-activeness in new business generation; new contracts, calls and seeking opportunities (client-facing stream)
- Display specialist knowledge of a market and share this with others
- Keep abreast of current trends within market research to develop personal skills/ knowledge base
- Keen to learn; pro-active in self-development and the development of others
This is a market research company that is a leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an fast-moving, dynamic business that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew