Research Manager, Marketing Quantitative
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 15 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Research Manager, Marketing Quantitative job has just become available at a leading global market research firm based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Research Director, you will be responsible for leading a project team to manage and deliver complex projects for clients across the region.
About the Research Manager, Marketing Quantitative Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be managing and delivering complex projects through leading a project team in design, set up and management of leading-edge research. You will also be responsible for managing existing client relationships, looking for new business opportunities, and managing and coaching junior members of the team.
- Manage all aspects of running a complex job and higher value work
- Ensure job profitability is achieved to meet the business expectations and instil this in others
- Carry out tasks displaying well-developed research skills, knowledge and thought
- Write complex proposals that meet and where possible exceed the brief requirements
- Accurate analysis and interpretation of data, providing strong recommendations
- Participate and show pro-activeness in new business generation; new contracts, calling and seeking opportunities
- Account Management: managing projects; relationship building and seeking repeat business discussions; measurement to be established through review process
- Demonstrate strong supervisory skills i.e. project delegation, time management, day-to-day feedback on performance and behaviour, conduct performance reviews; ensure the project team is properly utilised
- Assist with recruitment of junior staff
To succeed in this Research Manager, Marketing Quantitative role, you should have prior experience in market research with an eagerness to learn.
- At least five years' market research experience and good application of knowledge
- Solid experience in questionnaire design, table specifications and project management
- Degree in Business, Social Science, Statistics or related studies
- Display specialist knowledge of a market and share this with others
- Keep abreast of current trends within market research in order to develop personal skills / knowledge base
- Keenness to learn with proactive self-development and development of others
This is a global market research company that is established in its field of expertise. If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an fast-moving, dynamic business that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew