Business Analyst (12 months contract)
Salary SGD3000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Tania Mustafa (R1330528)
Date posted 19 April 2017
A leading consumer goods company with their Asia- Pacific headquarters located in Singapore is looking for a high potential Business Analyst. This is a 7-12 months contract role with a high likelihood of further extension.
About the Business Analyst (12 months contract) Role:
You will support the Regional Business Head in preparing analytical market research and operations analysis reports.
- Partner with the business leaders and support them in calculating key metric of the business
- Build models and visuals to provide visibility and insight into the performance of the business
- Assist in developing key business strategies
- simplify large amounts of data and translate into key business information
To succeed in this Business Analyst (12 months contract) role, you should have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or Business-related fields from a top tier institute
- At least two years' professional experience in a consulting firm or a mid-to large sized multinational organisation in a faced-paced environment
- Able to analyse large amounts of data and translation into business information
- Advanced MS Excel, SQL and other data visualisation platform capabilities
- Fluent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a curious business analyst to be a part of a fast-paced, leading consumer products brand and understand the key business metric and strategy.
If you are available on a short notice and fit into the above criteria, this Business Analyst (12 months contract) is the role for you.
Please apply immediately to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330528 Tania Mustafa