Regional Consumer Insights Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Job Ref 1854410/001
Date posted 20 September 2022singapore marketing/insight-and-analysis 2022-09-20 2022-10-20 marketing Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rarely Regional Consumer Insights Manager job opportunity has become available at an international FMCG company with a strong regional footprint.
About the Regional Consumer Insights Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will deliver all market intelligence and build compelling analysis to support the business and the decision-making process across the organisation to drive growth based on market data findings and insights.
- Provide leadership and expertise to define and implement all market reporting, dashboards, consolidation requirements to monitor company performance in market and cross fertilise all available data and market knowledge (including panels, syndicated, competitive, consumer, sales, etc.) to generate strong consumer insights to identify avenues for optimisation, new opportunities and drive growth
- Act as the lead for multiple countries and multiple categories to scale up regional foresight while ensuring bottom-up and top-down intelligence
- Develop and implement key learning plans to inform annual budget planning and mid term growth strategy
- Drive the consumer insights agenda for existing and future brands in order to inform innovation strategy, branding and go-to-market planning
- Lead insights work to fully understand trends, consumer attitudes and behaviours, key functional and emotional requirements, consumption occasions, shopper needs, and translate those learnings into insights to be used as foundations for brand positioning, messaging, line extensions, etc.
- Be a strategic business partner to marketing, innovation and other cross- functional teams such as R&D, sales, etc.
- Communicate strategy and analytic results in an actionable and non-technical manner to multifunctional teams and stakeholders
- Identify and manage external partners and third parties to maximise learning and value from projects
To succeed in this Regional Consumer Insights Manager role, you will need a minimum of eight years' progressive business experience in market research, business analytics and data-driven decision making.
- Minimum of four years of experience working in an FMCG company and/or market research agency with a track record of working in multiple marketing data and consumer insight focused projects
- Experience leading both quantitative and qualitative research methods including techniques such as U&A, bases, pricing, ethnography, IDI, etc.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated experience in effective team and project management including setting appropriate action standards, selecting and guiding suppliers, managing within budget and schedule constraints, and, delivering actionable results with globally scalable solutions
- Excellent communicator with ability to distil complex issues into clear, concise communications
- Excellent problem-solving skills and experience analysing large amounts of data
- Expertise with syndicated tools: Nielsen, panel data etc including syndicated analysis as well as advanced analytics
- Proficient with research tools and techniques to support both FMCG base business growth as well as innovation identification and development; both qualitative and quantitative
- Ability to tell a story with data, comfortable presenting to senior leadership, focusing on representing the voice of the consumer
This established company needs no introduction with its market-leading brands. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career development opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Consumer Insights Manager job.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng
Salary: SGD80000 - SGD125000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting newly created Senior Marketing Communications Associate job opportunity has become available at one of the TMT strategy consulting firms.
Salary: SGD96000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 September 2022An exciting Head of Brand Communications job opportunity has become available at a leading new media group in Singapore.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 September 2022An exciting Media Manager job opportunity has just been made available at a globally renowned FMCG company.