Salary AWS + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 retail 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Ecommerce Analyst job has been made available at a global retail MNC. Based in Singapore, the individual will be responsible for quantifying the effect of future decisions to advise internal stakeholders on possible outcomes.
About the Ecommerce Role:
The Ecommerce Analyst will use a combination of techniques such as business rules, algorithms, machine learning and computational modelling procedures to provide prescriptive analysis that examine data or content against inputs from many different data sets including both historical web analytics / transactional data and real-time data feeds. You will provide Ecommerce Funnel analysis with actionable recommendation to support the eChannel Strategy definition.
- Analyse & identify possible courses of action to maximise performance across the multiple online customer journeys
- Leverage on various models to contextualise KPIs and provide insights and trends in the context of market's Digital Strategy (Marketing campaign effectiveness, E-Merchandising effectiveness, Conversion analysis, Page flow analysis, Customer segmentation based on behaviour on the website, etc.) by using various analysis techniques such as clustering, graph theory applications, etc
- Adopt prescriptive analysis models to support mid and long term business decision making
- Propose advanced KPIs to follow market's eCommerce channel and Digital activities.
- Validate statistical relevance of local A/B hypothesis & tests
- Build a revenue forecast model to support Ecommerce operations on challenging market's business performance and plans
To succeed in this Ecommerce analyst role, you will need to have a good understanding of Ecommerce channel, as will as possess strong analytical skills.
- Degree in quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Applied Analytics, Operations Research, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, or Finance required
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written in English)
- Strong internship experience or over two years in data analysis / data modelling including clustering, graph theory applications (if possible involving eCommerce/web or retail datasets)
- Hands on experience with a data analysis toolkit (Python, R), including data extraction/cleanup and data analysis
- Experience leveraging data visualisation tools such as PowerBi/DataStudio, to turn analysis into readily accessible insight to be reported in an easy way to understand by non data expert population
- Proven experience to set and develop a data-driven mindset in a company, including experience in data driven continuous improvement and A/B testing
- Proven ability to work with different sources of data (SQL, APIs, flat files, etc.)
- Familiarity and certification with Google Analytics Premium is a must
- Understanding of web architecture and technologies (HTML, JS) is an asset
- Team worker & have strong ability to understand business context
This company is a leading global MNC with a fast-paced and dynamic culture. It offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh