Regional Business Intelligence Lead
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 15 February 2019 2019-02-152019-04-16 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A rare Regional Business Intelligence job has come up at one of the world's leading food and beverage companies.
About the Regional Business Intelligence Lead role:
Reporting to the Regional Head of Digital Commerce, this is an integral role in a newly created specialist division and you will own the data and business insights generation.
- drive a data driven way of working and knowledge sharing across countries
- build regional performance dashboards and implementing in the markets
- support countries in analysing results and provide suggestions for improvement
- institutionalise learning and build robust processes
- document conclusions and ensure these are shared and implemented across countries
- implement ecommerce best-practices and support country teams
- enable the business to take data driven decisions by delivering weekly ecommerce dashboards
- category management – drive recommendations the assortment, content and promotions on the platform, aiming to increase conversion and margin per order in line with customer demand
- develop standards, testing strategies, driving use of best-practices
- analyse customer data to identify customer segments and opportunities to grow platform adoption
- build local ecommerce capabilities
- stay abreast of competitive updates, especially B2B platform development
To succeed in this role you must have a commercial way of thinking and have experience with dashboards, KPIs, and a data driven way of working.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in business or marketing
- minimum five years experience in an ecommerce environment
- Affinity & interest in digital / ecommerce, able to learn very fast, and eager to continuously improve
- driven by achieving business results, commercially & analytically strong
- builder, able to create new campaigns and operations from the ground up, as well as motivated by ability to set up new processes and way of working
- effective communicator, able to deal with business & IT stakeholders
- ability to work across different cultures and markets
- service-oriented, with a proactive mindset
- ability to travel
You will be joining a company with a portfolio of award winning brands with a commitment towards innovation, long-term brand investment and sustainability. The company promotes a fun culture and you will have the opportunity to create a positive impact as a critical part of this new set-up.
If you are driven and determined to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng