Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 marketing singapore SG SGD 3000 5000 5000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting CRM analyst job has just become available in a top tier retailer, based in Singapore. You are to work collaboratively with the market to initiate CRM activities in order to increase customer's consumption and build brand loyalty.
About the CRM Analyst role:
In this role, you will be responsible for targetting and optimising all direct marketing actions through database segmentation and perform return on investment analyses. You are required to have have a good understanding of the brand's customers; behaviour and consumption patterns in order to plan and anticipate trends through statistical analysis of the customer base.
- Develop CRM activities plan for both B2C & B2B with aim to build loyalty & drive consumption, taking into account International strategy & guidelines
- Leverage on customer insights from data analyses and post evaluations and make recommendations
- Identify customers most at risk of attrition and initiate programs to retain them
- Optimization of CRM/marketing activities by defining market sectors and customer selection based on customer profiling and segmentation
- Initiate and organise mini surveys for deeper customer insights on CRM related topic
- Interpret data to gain deeper understanding of our customers to develop customer-led insights
- Identification of key trends and criteria that influence customer behaviour like consumption and loyalty
- Spontaneous initiation of any analysis that can generate customer insight or operational projects to add value to the customer relationship
- Assessment of CRM programs, club communications and promotional activities according to their efficiency and profitability
- Analyse performance of campaigns with concrete learnings & recommendations moving forwards
- Timely & accurate KPI reporting on monthly basis
- Custodian of customer database with specific responsibility for maintenance and management of customer data to ensure data integrity
- Support local, regional and international CRM projects
To succeed in this CRM Analyst role, you will require strong analytical skills to draw insights and identify business gaps.
- At least two years of experience in data analysis related to customer relationship building activities
- Analytical experience using software tools in a business oriented environment
- Must have a strong work ethic, integrity and total honesty (transparency and trust)
- Strategic thinking, analytical and decision making
- Curiosity and ability to generate creative ideas
- Able to communicate complex messages in a simple way
- Energised by tough challenges and is a fun-loving team worker
This MNC needs no introduction and is a leader in its space. The successful hire can expect to work in a high-performing and dynamic set-up, with room and opportunities for further growth.
If you are driven and determined to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh