Product Content Specialist, Equities
Salary SGD80000 - SGD90000 per annum
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 10 February 2017
A Product Content Specialist, Equities role has just become available in an award-winning firm. You can expect to develop your career in this role.
About the Investment Writer, Equities Role:
Reporting to the Head of Product Content, you are responsible for the written output required to support the marketing and account management activity in the Equities portfolio.
- Support the core distribution channels across Institutional and Retail
- Work closely with the Investments team and Client Portfolio Manager, to produce investment marketing material
- Manage product related data and response to client queries
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of the investment content, and produce market and fund insights/macro pieces and educational pieces
- Produce regular commentaries and engaging content while working closely with the Investment team and Portfolio Manager
- Ensure timely delivery of scheduled fund reporting, and presentation decks (monthly, quarterly, semi annually, annually)
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of respective strategies - including: holdings, performance, attribution, investment guidelines, risk characteristics and competitor analysis
To succeed in this Product Content Specialist, Equities role, a can-do attitude as well as flexibility and adaptability in your mindset will be essential.
- Degree in Finance and/or Marketing with minimum six years' relevant experience in Asset Management, Financial Services or Information Providers
- Experience in client reporting and a passion for creating investment content and stories
- Ability to manage multiple projects within strict deadlines, and able to work independently
- Accuracy is highly imperative, therefore an eye for detail, being comfortable with numbers and data and having a strong command of English are essential requirements
- Adept at using PowerPoint and Excel to illustrate and create charts and investment messages
This company is an award-winning Asset Management firm and has grown to become one of Asia's leading firms in the industry. With a track record of strong investment performance, it has grown internationally and is now operating in more than 10 markets.The successful candidate can expect to work in a highly challenging yet fulfilling environment with strong opportunities to develop and progress.
If you are a leader in your field and want to take the next step in your career, this Product Content Specialist, Equities role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han