Regional Revenue Analyst
Salary SGD60000 - SGD65000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 27 October 2016
A newly created Regional Revenue Analyst role has just become available at a renowned hospitality group. With unique locations around the world and a dedicated service crew known for it's quality service, we are recruiting for an individual who is passionate about the hospitality sector.
About the Regional Revenue Analyst role:
In this commercial role, you will be responsible for pricing strategies and maximising returns on all existing inventory on a regional basis. You will also be responsible for driving key pricing initiatives to ensure consistency across all properties regionally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving a pricing strategy across all inventory in the region
- Leading and coordinating the pricing initiatives whilst ensuring local properties are aware of all processes and procedures
- Managing all pricing analysis including budgeting, forecasting and competitor analysis
- Setting up a price list to ensure consistency across the region
- Working alongside with the various teams to ensure all sales deals are accurately priced at a competitive rate
The successful Regional Revenue Analyst should have a strong analysis background in pricing, preferably within the hospitality sector. The ideal candidate should also have excellent analytical skills coupled with good stakeholder engagement.
- Strong proven track record in a revenue/pricing role within the hospitality industry
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to build strong relationships across all internal teams
- Excellent team player comfortable in a single contributor role for APAC
This global hospitality chain is well known worldwide for its service and quality. Candidates can expect to be part of a matrix team environment that is highly dynamic and fast changing. The chain is massively expanding so candidates can also expect an expansion of portfolio.
If you are driven, analytical and enjoy working in a matrix structure, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 Ling Xiang Lee