Salary SGD84000 - SGD96000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 27 October 2016
A newly created Research Manager role has just become available at one of Europe's largest research and information services firm. With expansions in Asia and a large client base in Singapore, we are currently recruiting for a dynamic and independent Research Manager to join their team.
About the Research Manager role:
In this analytical role, you will be responsible for managing all quantitative and qualitative analysis on behalf of the retail and FMCG sector. You will also be required to perform tailored research on specific clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting and tracking all reports on retail developments and trends as well as movements in the FMCG space within the Asia region
- Aiming to provide timely news on the retail and FMCG sector
- Visiting concept stores and clients to ensure knowledge on market movements and developments are up to date
- Maintaining and updating the retail and FMCG database whilst delivering quantitative and qualitative reports
- Delivering and managing content on behalf of clients' requests
The successful candidate should have strong quantitative and qualitative analysis experience, preferably from within the FMCG or retail sectors. This Research Manager should also be an independent worker who is comfortable working in a medium sized firm that is looking to expand.
- Excellent research experience either within a research house or with a FMCG/retail firm
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analysis experience
- Independent worker comfortable with a remote reporting structure
- Strong communication and writing skills
The firm is aggressively expanding in Asia Pacific so candidates can expect excellent career development opportunities across multiple regions. The firm's value proposition is also unique so candidates can expect a competitive edge in the sector they operate in.
If you are keen to grow your career in a dynamic and fast paced environment, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 Ling Xiang Lee