Trade Marketing Manager TR APAC
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1933660/001
Date posted 17 May 2023singapore marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2023-05-17 2023-06-16 marketing singapore SG SGD 6000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Trade Marketing Manager TR APAC job has just been made available at an established global beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will ensure planning and roll-out of the Marketing Plan in the Travel Retail APAC Region. Your role will be to ensure the maximisation of the 360 in order to create trade marketing strategies, optimise the retail efficiency and client experience on both Counters and Podiums.
About the Trade Marketing Manager TR APAC Role:
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, the Trade Marketing Manager is in charge of all Trade activities of the brand for their allocated region.
- Take full ownership of trade marketing function for TR APAC, to adapt, propose and align strategies to support TR trade marketing needs for 3-axis
- Be a key partner to HQ TR Marketing teams, TR APAC Director, TR Area Managers (China, HKMAC, SEAOZ markets), regional functions (demand and supply, VM and R&E, product marketing, consumer marketing) to a) adapt guidelines; b) lead Trade Marketing strategies and initiatives; and c) orchestrate synergy and alignment in APAC
- Initiate, support and align trade promotion strategies & tactics for different TR business models based on market needs in the region and with HQ
- In collaboration with the Area Managers, to guide the development of specific support/action plans for Top Doors and pop-up events as well as add value to elevate the planning and execution in collaboration with RM, VM
- Take charge of regional Trade Plan consolidation, discussion, and reporting. Follow-up with markets on execution and implementation, visit on site and support if required
- In collaboration with Regional Product Marketing team on product strategies, ambition, visual plans, forecasting and supply monitoring of novelties, TR sets and regular skus
- Lead TR pricing strategy and facilitate adjustment alignment and roll-out with HQ and AMs
- In collaboration with Regional Consumer Marketing team, elevate consumer-facing experience via E-TR, digital initiatives, paid media, PR and communications, CRM loyalty, etc.
- In collaboration with demand and supply team, drive forecast accuracy to support business opportunities
- Pragmatically challenge existing Trade Tools and develop relevant ones for upcoming initiatives
- Consolidate regional report competitors’ trade activity, regularly visit assigned markets to report and feed on market’s competitive landscape
Sale cycle and key meetings
- Lead, prepare and present marketing presentation to retailers, HQ or other counterparts
- Lead the animation and sharing of trade topics in the region
- Contribute to budget preparation, monitoring and consolidation
In order to succeed in this Trade Marketing Manager TR APAC role, you will need to have a strong understanding of working with TR retailers.
- At least five years' trade marketing experience ideally in a TR environment or local market experience
- Ability to work cross functionally across teams from VM, operations, supply chain to sales
- Strong understanding of the beauty industry and consumer trends
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and rapidly growing beauty brand.
If you are experienced in leading high-impact marketing campaigns and are passionate about joining the beauty industry, this Trade Marketing Manager TR APAC role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023One of the world's leading international pharmaceutical business is recruiting for a Patient Advocacy Relations Associate (one-year, renewable) job.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7500 per month + AWS+ bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Product Marketing Manager job has just been made available at a global prestige beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing product strategy for the APAC markets while driving brand growth.
Salary: SGD6500 - SGD7500 per month + AWS+ bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Regional Assistant Performance Marketing Manager job has just been made available at a leading beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving online acquisition and digital analytics strategy to ensure the sustainable growth of the e-commerce business.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 May 2023A Senior Content & PR Executive job opportunity has arisen to be part of our growing South East Asia (SEA) marketing team. This is a regional role supporting our SEA (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines) business growth by producing content with a commercial lens, driving local activation, brand awareness and revenue generation.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 10 May 2023An Assistant Manager, Events & Client Experience (three months) job has become available at one of the word's top luxury design houses that is recognised globally for its extraordinary craftsmanship and unparalleled creativity.