Patient Advocacy Relations Associate (one-year, renewable)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6500 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Aishah Jamall (R22104739)
Job Ref 1937510/001
Date posted 17 May 2023singapore marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2023-05-17 2023-06-16 marketing Singapore SG SGD 5000 6500 6500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the world's leading international pharmaceutical business is recruiting for a Patient Advocacy Relations Associate (one-year, renewable) job.
About the Patient Advocacy Relations Associate (one-year, renewable) Role:
As part of the Patient Advocacy Relations team, you will strengthen the organisation's patient centricity by enhancing interactions with patient organisations and supporting the establishment of meaningful partnerships for improving patient outcomes.
- Support the development and management of relationships with various stakeholders, whilst closely managing project timelines and communications with vendors on specific patient engagement projects
- Collaborate and develop close working relationships with cross-functional therapy area teams to drive internal communications around awareness days and patient-advocacy initiatives
- Develop feedback systems and monitor the value and quality of materials, programmes and activities for continued improvement in future activities
- Support the administrative and finance processes of projects, along with internal and external events
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulations such as interactions/ collaborations, strategy planning, communication and implementation
- Develop and disseminate periodic update/ reports to internal key stakeholders
To succeed in the Patient Advocacy Relations Associate (one-year, renewable) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders, across borders and internal teams.
- Minimum of three years' professional experience in a related field
- Prior experience in project management, especially within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, is highly advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English with a broad knowledge and awareness of current affairs
This organisation needs no introduction and is known for being a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. They are also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Patient Advocacy Relations Associate (one-year, renewable) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.:R22104739 Siti Aishah Binte Jamall Abd Nassir
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7500 per month + AWS+ bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Product Marketing Manager job has just been made available at a global prestige beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing product strategy for the APAC markets while driving brand growth.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Trade Marketing Manager TR APAC job has just been made available at an established global beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will ensure planning and roll-out of the Marketing Plan in the Travel Retail APAC Region. Your role will be to ensure the maximisation of the 360 in order to create trade marketing strategies, optimise the retail efficiency and client experience on both Counters and Podiums.
Salary: SGD6500 - SGD7500 per month + AWS+ bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Regional Assistant Performance Marketing Manager job has just been made available at a leading beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving online acquisition and digital analytics strategy to ensure the sustainable growth of the e-commerce business.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 May 2023A Senior Content & PR Executive job opportunity has arisen to be part of our growing South East Asia (SEA) marketing team. This is a regional role supporting our SEA (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines) business growth by producing content with a commercial lens, driving local activation, brand awareness and revenue generation.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 10 May 2023An Assistant Manager, Events & Client Experience (three months) job has become available at one of the word's top luxury design houses that is recognised globally for its extraordinary craftsmanship and unparalleled creativity.