Head of Marketing
Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1846180/001
Date posted 02 May 2023singapore marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2023-05-02 2023-06-01 marketing singapore SG SGD 7000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Head of Marketing job has just become available at a reputable and leading F&B establishment. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in growing the brand awareness through creative marketing strategies. This organisation has a portfolio of well-known brands under its group.
About the Head of Marketing Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will drive creative marketing campaigns, partnerships to elevate the company's brand presence. They will lead all marketing activities, lead the marketing team and suggest them the best marketing techniques for social media and other digital media campaigns. This role will plan for long-term marketing strategy and effectively utilise the organisational resources optimally.
- Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marcom department
- Prepare social marketing campaigns and strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Create and monitor advertisement on various platforms keeping the business vision aligned
- Create and publish all marketing materials in line with marketing plans
- Prepare and oversee the company’s marketing budget
- Be overall responsible for brand management and corporate identity
- Monitor and prepare monthly report on the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Work closely with PR agencies and assisting with new product launches, outlet openings, etc.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Research about the latest marketing strategies and excel in marketing endeavours competitively
To succeed in this Head of Marketing role, you will need to have demonstrated experience in creative marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, or a relevant field
- At least five years of proven experience in a similar capacity, with regional exposure (those with prior experience in F&B industry an advantage)
- Hands-on experience in prolific marketing campaigns
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Creative, ability to work with a tight timeline, and can adapt quickly to changes
- Outstanding ability to plan and manage budgets
- Good verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates can expect to join a company that is progressive and dynamic and a brand which already has a strong reputation in the market.
If you are looking for an opportunity to fast-track your career and working with great people, this Head of Marketing role is an opportunity you do not want to miss.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023One of the world's leading international pharmaceutical business is recruiting for a Patient Advocacy Relations Associate (one-year, renewable) job.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7500 per month + AWS+ bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Product Marketing Manager job has just been made available at a global prestige beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing product strategy for the APAC markets while driving brand growth.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Trade Marketing Manager TR APAC job has just been made available at an established global beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will ensure planning and roll-out of the Marketing Plan in the Travel Retail APAC Region. Your role will be to ensure the maximisation of the 360 in order to create trade marketing strategies, optimise the retail efficiency and client experience on both Counters and Podiums.
Salary: SGD6500 - SGD7500 per month + AWS+ bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Regional Assistant Performance Marketing Manager job has just been made available at a leading beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving online acquisition and digital analytics strategy to ensure the sustainable growth of the e-commerce business.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 May 2023A Senior Content & PR Executive job opportunity has arisen to be part of our growing South East Asia (SEA) marketing team. This is a regional role supporting our SEA (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines) business growth by producing content with a commercial lens, driving local activation, brand awareness and revenue generation.