Marketing Manager, APAC (Contract)
Salary SGD8000 - SGD13000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Anarane Thng (R1983163)
Job Ref 1871360/001
Date posted 22 November 2022singapore marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2022-11-22 2022-12-22 marketing Singapore SG SGD 8000 13000 13000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting and challenging Marketing Manager, APAC (Contract) job has become available at one of the region's up-and-coming data centres.
About the Marketing Manager, APAC (Contract) Role:
Reporting to the VP of Solutions, you will be responsible for developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company and its products to drive qualified traffic to its front door.
- Deploy end-to-end marketing plan and own implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and LinkedIn that attracts and converts target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Manage annual marketing budget, and expenditure
- Understand key performance metrics and tracking tools for market research, forecasts, competitor analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends, and translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
To succeed in this Marketing Manager, APAC (Contract) role, you must be willing to build things up from ground up and possess a strong passion for marketing within the tech space.
- Minimum of eight years of marketing experience preferably in the data centre industry
- Build strong relationships, alignment and ongoing communication with sales organisation, marketing and other internal and external stakeholders to drive new revenue pipeline that will help grow revenues and achieve sales targets
- Strong experience and confirmed results with digital marketing and GTM initiatives
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in marketing or related field
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and ability to write creative and short-form content
- Proficient in English and Mandarin due to the nature of the role
- Willing to travel based on project requirements
This rapidly expanding company is a subsidiary of a NASDAQ-listed group, and the company has a huge focus on growing and supporting its employees.
If you have what it takes and are looking out for a new challenge, this Marketing Manager, APAC (Contract) role could be the right role for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983163 Anarane Thng
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 November 2022A newly created Consumer Business Insights and Analytics Manager job has come up at a leading consumer company. Reporting to the Head of Consumer Insights and Business Analytics, this is a role for a market researcher who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 18 November 2022A rare Media Lead, Southeast Asia job has opened up at a leading consumer company. Reporting to the Global Head of Media, this is a role for a media professional who is a leader in their field.