Senior Marketing Manager
Salary SGD9000 - SGD12000 per month + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1873300/001
Date posted 14 November 2022singapore marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2022-11-14 2022-12-14 marketing singapore SG SGD 9000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Singapore based Senior Marketing Manager job opportunity has just become available at a leading consumer goods company. You will be responsible for leading tactical and strategic marketing plans across the APAC (including China, Korea, Japan, ANZ) region.
About the Senior Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional General Manager, you will be responsible for supporting distributors and sales team on marketing plans for the food service/horeca channel. You will manage a team of direct and indirect reports as well as distributors to develop marketing mix and implementation of marketing tools.
- Define, design the regional marketing plan/calendar and strategies (yearly and long-term plan) with the assistance of the General Manager APAC, Brand Managers and BDs for all concerned countries
- Define, design the regional annual marketing plan/calendar and align with the local Brand Managers (China, Korea and other APAC countries) on the local execution
- Lead annual market reviews and all affiliated brands for our top markets by conducting market research (competition intelligence)
- Build long-term marketing plans based on market review learnings/insights for the region
- Adapt the marketing strategies from the head office to the region (with local adaptations when necessary)
- Build, track and report the regional marketing budget and feedback local marketing budgets
- Define, design and execute the communication strategy and calendar/plan for the region (yearly and long term)
- Collaborate with local BMS and DMS: develop, prepare, adapt and update the content for social media platforms (website, IG, FB, Wechat, Naver) for the region and different countries with local adaptation when necessary; develop innovative concepts/collaboration/content and execute them in the region
- Following HQ guidelines, define, design and adapt loyalty programmes in the region and ensure its execution in the different APAC markets with the support of BMS and BDS
- Develop and adapt sales/marketing/communication/decoration tools for below use:
- Sales tools (sales books, product descriptions, marketing sheets, etc.) for ‘daily’ commercial actions
- 360° annual APAC launch of the year (adapt and develop tools for launch and events with Brand Managers and APAC chefs, work hand-in-hand with them and BDs for communication of info, event organisation, logistic issues, etc.)
- Promotions carried out in various markets (flyers, newsletters, recipe layouts, specific booklets, gift ordering, gift development, etc.)
- Sponsor events in the region (Asia 50 Best, Michelin, etc.)
- Conduct trade analysis with the support of Trade Marketing Managers/Analysts in top priority markets and issue insights and concrete actions to develop the business
- Design, define regional KOL, ambassadors plans
To succeed in this Senior Marketing Manager role you will need to have prior experience leading a team responsible for the APAC region. You will need to have a strong marketing track record in the Horeca business.
- Strong understanding of the APAC market especially within China, Hong Kong and Korea
- Strong understanding of marketing into the Horeca food service trade
- Strong experience in building marketing/communication plans, strategies and calendar and leading a diverse/multicultural team of Brand Managers
- Prior experience working with distributors in order to build the most relevant marketing plans for the different markets
- Passionate about gourmet food and the F&B universe, able to relate to distributor environments
This company is a reputable firm that is innovative and constantly breaking new grounds. The work culture is excellent and the company has a huge focus on growing and supporting its employees.
If you have what it takes and are looking out for a new challenge, this Senior Marketing Manager role could be the right role for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD80000 - SGD125000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 November 2022An exciting newly created Senior Marketing Communications Associate job opportunity has become available at one of the TMT strategy consulting firms.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 November 2022An exciting Senior Marketing and PR Manager job has just become available at a leading premium lifestyle and retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for 360 marketing, including digital, communications, campaigns, activations and media relations. You will lead a team of three to drive customer engagement and brand awareness.
Salary: SGD72000 - SGD108000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 November 2022An exciting Senior/Manager, PR & Communications job opportunity has become available at the largest global sport media firm.
Salary: SGD6500 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 December 2022An exciting APAC Partner Marketing (six months contract) job has been made available at one of the world's fastest growing SaaS platform company.
Salary: SGD120000 - SGD144000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 November 2022Work for one of Asia's leading architectural and design firms that is well-known worldwide for its world-class, sustainable and innovative design solutions. A Communications Manager job has become available due to expansion in SEA, to drive the overall communications and branding strategy and also be managing a lean team.