Head of Marketing
Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1846180/001
Date posted 06 September 2022singapore marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2022-09-06 2022-10-06 marketing singapore SG SGD 7000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Marketing role has just been made available at a reputable and leading F&B establishment. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in growing the brand awareness through creative marketing strategies. This organisation has a portfolio of well known brands under its group.
About the Head of Marketing Role:
Reporting into the Managing Director, the successful candidate will drive creative marketing campaigns, partnerships to elevate the company's brands' presence. They will lead all marketing activities, lead the marketing team and suggest them the best marketing techniques for social media and other digital media campaigns. This role will plan for long-term marketing strategy and effectively utilise the organisational resources optimally.
- Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marcom department
- Prepare social marketing campaigns and strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Create and monitor advertisement on various platforms keeping the business vision aligned
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Prepare and oversee the company’s marketing budget
- Overall responsible for brand management and corporate identity
- Monitor and prepare monthly report on the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Work closely with PR agencies and assisting with new product launches, outlet openings, etc.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Research about the latest marketing strategies and excel in marketing endeavours competitively
To succeed in this Head of Marketing role, you will need to have demonstrated experience in creative marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or relevant field
- At least five years of proven experience in a similar capacity, with regional exposure (those with prior experience in F&B industry an advantage)
- Hands-on experience in prolific marketing campaigns
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Creative, ability to work with a tight timeline, and can adapt quickly to changes
- Outstanding ability to plan and manage budgets
- Good oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates can expect to join a company that is progressive and dynamic and a brand which already has a strong reputation in the market.
If you are looking for an opportunity to fast-track your career and working with great people, this Head of Marketing role is an opportunity you do not want to miss.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD50000 - SGD60000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 September 2022An exciting, newly created Marketing Analyst job opportunity has become available at one of the global academic publishing companies.
Salary: SGD3200 - SGD4200 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 September 2022A challenging and fulfilling Marketing Specialist (12-month contract) job has become available at a leading global investment management firm offering high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional clients, individuals, and private clients in major markets around the globe.
Salary: SGD85000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 September 2022An exciting newly created Senior Marketing Analyst job opportunity has become available at the world’s largest financial derivatives firm.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 September 2022An exciting Site Merchandiser (12 months) job has just become available at the world's largest online retailer and cloud service provider. Working in a lean team reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month + AWS + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 05 September 2022An exciting Social Media Specialist job has just become available at an established retail company. Based in Singapore and reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for upholding the company's brand image on the social media space, and coming up with creative and engaging content to drive awareness, engagement and leads.