Assistant Marketing Manager SEA
Salary SGD4500 - SGD6000 per month + AWS + PB
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1819820/001
Date posted 23 June 2022singapore marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2022-06-23 2022-07-23 marketing singapore SG SGD 4500 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An newly created Assistant Marketing Manager SEA job opportunity has just become available at a Premium Retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for strategising and executing 360 marketing activities across the Southeast Asia region.
About the Assistant Marketing Manager SEA Role:
Reporting to the APAC Marketing Director based in Hong Kong, the successful candidate will be responsible for strategising and executing marketing initiatives including but not limited to ATL and BTL, online and social media, CRM and and PR marketing promotions, events, and retail marketing, etc., to enhance brand exposure and maximise sales.
- Be responsible for the SEA markets, including Singapore, Malaysia and Australia, etc.
- Develop and execute marketing plan and strategy by working closely with the regional marketing team to devise integrated, creative and appropriate marketing activities
- Execute ATL and BTL, online and social media, CRM and PR marketing promotions, events, and retail marketing etc., to enhance brand exposure and maximise sales
- Plan, monitor and evaluate marketing budget is properly and effectively allocate
- Build strategic relationships with shopping malls and business partners to explore collaboration such as events and promotion
- Develop all ads and marketing materials, monitor the production and artworks development, etc,. are in an accurate format and in accordance with brand guideline
- Prepare regular reports including the summarised monthly market and PR and event reporting to the rgional marketing team
- Work closely with the digital and ecom manager to plan for social media calendar and content development
- Monitor and work closely with PR agency and media, Regional Marketing team to ensure the desired PR plan can be well executed with results
- Plan and execute member recruitment/engagement event and partnership programme (idea generation, invitation, rsvp, post event research) for achieving business objectives
- Support execution of the CRM programme, e.g member acquisition, member engagement and member retention projects
- Collaborate effectively with regional marketing and local VM team to consistently arrange appropriate visuals and materials for all POS
- Manage seasonal press samples inventory and logistic coordination
- Work closely with internal parties, external vendors, and media to ensure execution excellence
To succeed in this Assistant Marketing Manager SEA role, you will need to possess strong understanding of consumer and retail trends.
- Degree holder preferably in marketing, communication, or related disciplines
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken
- Minimum of three years’ solid experience in marketing and PR management and preferably in consumer/product marketing field in SEA markets
- Able to work independently with strong market sense, energetic, well-organised, hardworking, and capable of keeping a positive attitude under pressure
- Good team player, self-motivated, detail oriented, multi-tasking, capable in working in a dynamic and fast-pace environment
- MS Office (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc). Operational knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is helpful
- Travel is required if necessary.
The firm is well known for its range of products, and is a market in its field. The company culture is fun and dynamic, and provides high flexibility and autonomy.
If you are passionate and enjoy working in an international work environment where diversity and creativity are valued, then this Assistant Marketing Manager SEA role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + AWSLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Performance Marketing Senior Executive job opportunity has become available at a leading retailer. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving performance marketing strategies to targeted audiences to the company's retail and online channels so as to acquire new members in a cost effective way.
Salary: SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month + AWSLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Regional Digital and e-Commerce Executive job has just become available at a leading premium retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for executing digital strategies including performance marketing for the region to drive business growth for their online business.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD7500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Store Design Manager APAC job opportunity has just become available at a leading retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design and conceptualisation of new and existing stores and adapting it to the local markets.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + AWSLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Performance Marketing Senior Executive job opportunity has become available at a leading retailer. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving performance marketing strategies to targeted audiences to the company's retail and online channels so as to acquire new members in a cost effective way.
Salary: Competitive Base SalaryLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 June 2022A Digital Marketing Executive job has become available at part of the growing South East Asia (SEA) marketing team at Robert Walters Singapore.