Store Design Manager APAC
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7500 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1814050/001
Date posted 17 June 2022singapore marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2022-06-17 2022-07-17 marketing singapore SG SGD 5000 7500 7500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Store Design Manager APAC job opportunity has just become available at a leading retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design and conceptualisation of new and existing stores and adapting it to the local markets.
About the Store Design Manager APAC Role:
Reporting to the Design Head, you will work with the in-house departments such as business development, purchasing and operations team to understand the needs of the local markets to develop and design store concepts.
- Design store layouts, elevations and fixtures for small to medium scale retail projects, provide further development, adaptation and optimisation of completed store concepts
- Produce cutting-edge store concept design ideas and accompanying visuals based on the research
- Coordinate and enforce company requirements with the designers and architects of high-quality brands
- Participate in contract negotiations, assist in briefing, appointing and coordinating of external design agencies and architects for various stages of design and concepts development
- Be in-charge of production of tender documentation relating to design for international bids, oversee tender processes, award of designers, consultancy firms, vendors and contractors, ensuring that the design and construction projects meet required timelines
- Assist in creating and maintaining standards and guidelines for the various concepts and completed projects relating to brand identity, design drawings, fixture library
To succeed in this Store Design Manager APAC job opportunity, you will need to have prior experience in store design.
- Degree in architecture, interior design or related studies with a minimum of three years’ relevant experience in the retail environment
- Proficiency in using MS-Office, Advanced AutoCAD and Photoshop, knowledge in Advanced Sketch Up and 3ds Max such as 3D Modelling of irregular and organic shapes is a plus
- Experienced in hand sketching and manual rendering skills, comes with strong spatial understanding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good project management skills with keen attention to detail
- Pronounced can-do mentality, complemented by the capability to manage time well and the flexibility to handle changing requirements in a fast-paced environment
This organisation has a supporting management team and collaborative work culture.
If you are determined, and are looking for your next challenge, this Store Design Manager APAC role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD6000 per month + AWS + PBLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 June 2022An newly created Assistant Marketing Manager SEA job opportunity has just become available at a Premium Retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for strategising and executing 360 marketing activities across the Southeast Asia region.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + AWSLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Performance Marketing Senior Executive job opportunity has become available at a leading retailer. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving performance marketing strategies to targeted audiences to the company's retail and online channels so as to acquire new members in a cost effective way.
Salary: SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month + AWSLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Regional Digital and e-Commerce Executive job has just become available at a leading premium retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for executing digital strategies including performance marketing for the region to drive business growth for their online business.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + AWSLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Performance Marketing Senior Executive job opportunity has become available at a leading retailer. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving performance marketing strategies to targeted audiences to the company's retail and online channels so as to acquire new members in a cost effective way.
Salary: Competitive Base SalaryLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 June 2022A Digital Marketing Executive job has become available at part of the growing South East Asia (SEA) marketing team at Robert Walters Singapore.