Marketing and Communications Senior Manager APAC
Salary SGD7500 - SGD8000 per month + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1782120/001
Date posted 07 June 2022singapore marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2022-06-16 2022-07-07 marketing singapore SG SGD 7500 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing and Communications Senior Manager APAC job has just become available at a leading consumer tech company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading an executive, to drive effective marketing and communications activities for their retail business within the region.
About the Marketing and Communications Senior Manager APAC Role:
Together with the central team in Paris, you will be the brand custodian, with 360-marketing responsibilities for the region, and report to the Marketing and Communications Director.
- Ideate, plan and execute marketing activities, projects and partnerships in the region and ensure a smooth execution by meeting brand guidelines (360-marketing activations)
- Deploy central projects (product launches, engagement projects) within the region adhering to the brand guidelines
- Explore potential trade marketing opportunities in line with key accounts, distributors and dealers, direct retail stores and yearly assessment of partner marketing and communications execution
- Manage PR activities in the region, with the help of local agencies and freelancers if necessary
- Manage KOL strategies for the region
- Develop local partnership and engagement programmes with local relevancy
- Manage the marketing budget allocated by the central team in Paris effectively for the region
- With the central team, identify and adapt the right marketing tools for day-to-day operations (ads, leaflets, SNS posts, trade marketing tools, etc.)
- Identify best practices for short-term (ROI) and long-term (brand building) initiatives with the right KPIs
To succeed in this Marketing and Communications Senior Manager APAC role, you will need to have strong business acumen, and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 10 years of total work experience in marketing communications function with a minimum of four years of all-round marketing experience across Asia Pacific
- Experience or a solid personal interest in premium/luxury products or audio/technology products
- Creative mind, sensitive to brand territory and positioning
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, with an entrepreneurial mindset, team player attitude, a proactive can-do attitude
- Willingness to travel when required
- Agency background is an added advantage
The firm is well known for its innovation and technologies, and is a disruptor/market leader in its field.
If you are passionate and enjoy working in an international work environment where diversity and creativity are valued, then this Marketing and Communications Senior Manager APAC role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Marketing Communications Manager (Luxury) job opportunity has just become available at a globally renowned and prestigious luxury fashion company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for steering marcomms initiatives to further build brand loyalty and awareness.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Brand Marketing Manager (Gaming) job opportunity has just become available at a reputable gaming company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be pivotal in championing strategic campaign development, partnerships and content solutions for new product launches. You should be an avid gamer with a strong understanding of the gaming market trends across Asia.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD8500 per month + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Regional CRM Manager job has just opened up at a leading prestigious beauty company. Based in Singapore, you will work together with the local marketing team to develop CRM initiatives to grow the database in terms of volume and value growth through acquisition of new customers, retention actions, increasing value methods. As a specialist in this role, you must be able to execute the role to achieve CRM objectives with excellence.