Brand Marketing Manager (Gaming)
Salary SGD6000 - SGD10000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1809000/001
Date posted 07 June 2022singapore marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2022-06-16 2022-07-07 marketing singapore SG SGD 6000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Brand Marketing Manager (Gaming) job opportunity has just become available at a reputable gaming company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be pivotal in championing strategic campaign development, partnerships and content solutions for new product launches. You should be an avid gamer with a strong understanding of the gaming market trends across Asia.
About the Brand Marketing Manager (Gaming) Role:
In this business critical role, the Brand Marketing Manager (Gaming) will lead a team of four, and should possess creativity and good understanding of digital content platforms that are used to market the company's products within the SEA region.
- Develop engaging paid and owned creative content solutions for consumer marketing to drive awareness and support main game campaigns and business objectives
- Lead collaboration with internal stakeholders and synergise efforts across PR, social, sales key beats
- Collaborate and interface with cross-functional teams for various partnerships, licensing and other business opportunities
- Monitor and analyse brand and e-commerce performance including, consumer behaviour, market trends and competitive benchmarking
- Lead the acceleration of the overall e-commerce strategy and formulate acquisition and retention strategies to support business and brand goals
- Manage and lead on all budget planning and campaign allocation, local consumer digital and on-ground events
- Collaborate closely with sales team on marketing activities for existing and new businesses through key customer relationships and channel management initiatives (trade shows and product presentations) to ensure commercial success regionally
- Manage, guide and mentor direct reports and assist with career and skills development
To succeed in this Brand Marketing Manager (Gaming) role, you will need to have a good understanding of the gaming landscape and have a great passion for the industry. Good stakeholder management is key as you will need to work with cross-functional teams.
- Proven experience in developing brand and marketing strategies
- Minimum of five years’ experience in media, entertainment, gaming or FCMG fields in Southeast Asia is preferred
- Excellent communicator and experience with project and stakeholder management with global/regional teams
- Empathy and ability to work in a global, cross-functional and collaborative team
- Strong capability to analyse data and identify insights
- Highly organised with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing and leading teams
- Budget management skills
- Passion for gaming (console, PC, mobile) and the entertainment industry
- Avid user of social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Tiktok, Discord, Instagram, Telegram, etc.
- A strong understanding of entertainment, game IPs and brands that will shape marketing and product initiatives to drive revenue and successful go-to market strategies that are consistent with regional goals
The firm is well known for its range of products, and is a market in its field. The company culture is fun and dynamic, and provides high flexibility and autonomy.
If you are passionate and enjoy working in an international work environment where diversity and creativity are valued, then this Brand Marketing Manager (Gaming) role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Marketing Communications Manager (Luxury) job opportunity has just become available at a globally renowned and prestigious luxury fashion company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for steering marcomms initiatives to further build brand loyalty and awareness.
Salary: SGD7500 - SGD8000 per month + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Marketing and Communications Senior Manager APAC job has just become available at a leading consumer tech company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading an executive, to drive effective marketing and communications activities for their retail business within the region.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD8500 per month + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Regional CRM Manager job has just opened up at a leading prestigious beauty company. Based in Singapore, you will work together with the local marketing team to develop CRM initiatives to grow the database in terms of volume and value growth through acquisition of new customers, retention actions, increasing value methods. As a specialist in this role, you must be able to execute the role to achieve CRM objectives with excellence.