Regional eCommerce Specialist
Salary AWS + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 marketing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Regional e-Commerce Specialist job has been made available at a global retail MNC. Based in Singapore, the individual will report to the Senior e-Commerce Manager and be the brand guardian of e-Commerce content and lead for e-Commerce business across APAC region.
About the Regional e-Commerce Specialist role:
The Regional e-Commerce Specialist will be the go to person for global and local teams when it comes to e-Commerce content and to enhance the brand's animation plan in all online platforms in the region.
- Responsible to enhance the existing e-retailer presence and develop new e-retailers channels in the region
- Work closely with local markets to review the animation plan on quarterly basis, provide inputs and share the best practice
- Responsible of all e-Commerce content related projects as well as competitors benchmark on regular basis.
- Assist local markets to better manage the existing e-retailer stores, providing them additional content and making sure they are animated as per the local marketing calendar
- Take charge of new e-retailers identification, e-stores opening, and operate directly some e-retailers business on behalf of the markets
- This work will involve close collaboration with our headquarter team in Paris, as well as daily exchanges with all countries in the region. The objectives will be to improve company's brand image on both .com and e-retailers through most up to date and relevant content & strong animation plan, deliver a better customer experience, and ensure strong growth of our online sales on these platforms
- Implement 360 degree e-Commerce animation plan strategy in the region to ensure all markets has a solid animation plan to reflect brand equity and at the same time be able to support full year online sales objectives
- Implement a quarterly review process with markets, share best practice, provide inputs and suggestions to enhance their animation plan together
- Lead some regional e-Commerce campaigns with markets and agency in order to build the synergy and maximise the sales results (eg: end of year campaigns D11, Black Friday, D12…)
- Work hand and hand with local EC teams to consolidate their requirements and feedback as well as make sure the EC content produced by brand are properly planned and activated on local level
- Lead the new e-retailer store roll-out projects once approved and act as project manager: coordinate with e-retailer partners, regional team and local stakeholders (sales team, marketing team, e-commerce team, supply chain team…) to ensure on-time and smooth launch as per Clarins quality standards
- Work closely with regional/global content team on e-retailers content activation process (catalogue, brand content, digital animation content….) to feed the e-retailer with enriched content from the beginning
- Implement/ enhance 360 holistic launch plan with good practice sharing for every successful launch on e-retailer platforms
- Support/streamline the e-retailer business rules and operation processes after launch
- Identify onsite conversion losses, best practices, enhance PDP pages etc… by leveraging analytics to increase conversion rate
- Develop and maintain good relationships with e-retailer partners, work closely together and keep close communication, visit them on a regular basis to exchange on the latest news/plan update
To succeed in this Regional e-Commerce Specialist role, you will need to have a good understanding of e-Commerce channel, as will as possess strong analytical skills.
- Three to fou years' regional experience in e-commerce and/or e-retailers management
- Familiar with e-retailer ecosystem, operation process and workflows (eg: Lazada, Zalora, Tmall, Sephora...)
- Effective communications with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong business sense and result-oriented, customer mindset is key
- Comfortable with numbers, strong analysis and synthesis skills
- Good organisational, project management and time management skills
- Able to work effectively both independently and in team
This company is a leading global MNC with a fast-paced and dynamic culture. It offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for the role now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh