Regional Visual Merchandising Manager
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 design-and-creative singapore SG SGD 6000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Regional Visual Merchandising Manager job has arisen in a leading beauty retailer, based in Singapore. With its continuing drive to excel in creating an innovative shopping environment, it is looking to invest in an outstanding Regional Visual Merchandising Manager to manage its Visual Merchandising Team.
About the Regional Visual Merchandising Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible to ensure the development and implementation of Visual Merchandising across the APAC Region.
- Develop Visual Merchandising guidelines, standards and overall direction for the Region in line with the company's brand image
- Prepare Visual Merchandising guidelines and briefs for subsidiaries and local contractors
- Conceptualise and adopt design for specific markets
- Control the quality of the Visual Merchandising implementation through market visits and/or photo analysis
- Conduct research on current and future trends in design
- Seek for feedback from local team and customers on Visual Merchandising impact and Soft Merchandising
- Communicate and coordinate with Regional Marketing, Operations and Training as well as Central team
- Recommend new designs in order to improve the customers experience in our Point of Sales
To succeed in this Regional Visual Merchandising Manager role, you will need to be creative, have a keen eye for detail, and have a good understanding of the retail market.
- Relevant qualifications in visual communications, fine arts or graphic design, with at least five years' experience in retail displays or similar commercial art exposure
- Good team leader and communicator with flair, style, creativity and an enthusiastic personality to fit into a rapidly changing retail environment
- Innovative with the ability to create sales opportunities by driving visual excitement in the store
- Well organised with the ability to multi-task effectively in a fast paced retail environment
- Demonstrate effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
This leading beauty retailer has established itself as a prominent player in the Singapore retail landscape by providing distinctive, high quality luxury brands and merchandise at great value to its customers. The company constantly strives to break new ground and set new benchmarks within the industry through store design innovations, creative marketing and its high service standards. The successful hire can expect to work in a high-performing and dynamic set-up with great career progression opportunities.
If you are a talented visual merchandiser who is looking to further your career, this is the role for you!
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh