IoT APAC Marketing Manager (1 year renewable contract)
Consultant Irina Kotenko (R1660884)
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-02-28 marketing singapore SG SGD 9000 9500 9500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
One of the multinational technology company companies is looking for IoT APAC Marketing Manager for a contract of 1 year renewable contract in Singapore.
About the IoT APAC Marketing Manager Role:
The IoT APAC Marketing Manager will work to ensure that breadth sales materials are made available Distributors for partner self-service marketing execution. In addition, the resource will drive the ROB and engagement with the Top EMEA Distributors, responsible for lead management processes for successful lead conversion.
- Execute the IoT APAC Marketing event plans
- Drive & manage all communication vehicles to partners and maintain Breadth Sales calendar
- Support Account Managers with executing APAC wide smaller breadth events, marketing activities and sponsorships of our main revenue managed partners in APAC
- Coordinate shipping and fulfilment of all marketing deliverables and sales tools to support event participation: product guide, evaluation CDs
- Execute demand generation campaigns through OEM partners and the distribution Channel, deliver and drive execution aligned to top IoT sales priorities
- Scorecard reporting for Sales Metrics
- Work closely with local subsidiaries to get integrated in other parts of the business with IoT and drive joint business outcome for IoT
- Drive & Execute all GTM campaigns developed and target for the APAC region
- Support the lead nurture program with CRM lead and APAC Breadth Lead to nurture leads
- Work with MS IoT PSSs and Channel Executives to ensure lead follow up and conversion
To succeed in this role, you must have marketing/ channel marketing experience in the high-tech industry.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 8+ years B2C or B2B Manufacturing sales & marketing experience, preferably in the high-tech industry.
- MBA preferred but not necessary.
- Experience and understanding of Microsoft marketing channel strategies, and a minimum of 3+ years of experience implementing marketing programs and processes.
- Related experience working with device manufacturers or the embedded channel is preferred, but not necessary.
This global technology company needs no introduction and is widely regarded as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you enjoy working in the international dynamic IoT APAC Marketing Manager role would be a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660884 Irina Kotenko