Senior Marketing & Communications Manager (part-time)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-22 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Senior Marketing & Communications Manager job based in Singapore has become available in a leading international fiduciary service provider. This role will be on a part-time basis.
About the Senior Marketing & Communications Manager (part-time) role:
In this business-critical role, you will manage and control all marketing functions of the group. Your role will involve high-level management across several locations, strategy development and implementation, and supervision over marketing collateral.
- Develop, implement, monitor and review global marketing strategy to improve brand positioning and annual plans to meet organisational objectives
- Strengthen brand identity in both external and internal domains; embedded throughout Group employees and recognised by industry peers
- Keep abreast of primary competitors’ marketing activities, including advertising strategies, brand positioning, key sponsorship deals and events
- Ensure effective management of the marketing, collateral and content activities of the organisation
- Coordinate and manage PR communications and content; enhance relationships with industry bodies and identify future partnership opportunities (branding, sponsorship, speaking opportunities, etc.)
- Coordinate, encourage and manage centralised marketing processes throughout the Group to ensure consistency in branding and communications
- Establish effective, strong working relationships with the executive leadership team, based in various overseas locations
- Manage, review all advertising collateral, design and schedule in various publications
- Ensure all marketing collateral and client documentation documents are standardised in design, format and branding, so as to ensure a consistent corporate branding across the global office documentation
- Coordinate events and sponsorship requirements as appropriate, advise appropriate opportunities
To succeed in this Senior Marketing & Communications Manager (part-time) role, you will need to have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or other related discipline, prior experience within the wealth management space and over 10 years' experience.
- Having at least 10 years' working experience ideally financial services experience
- Prior experience within private banking industry and thorough understanding of the financial services industry in APAC experience will be an advantage
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholders management globally and regionally
- Prior proven experience in defining and delivering marketing strategies within a highly competitive environment
- Proactive and team player with the ability to deliver across multiple work streams at the same time
- Strong track record and high level of quality in delivery and implementation
The successful candidate will be joining a leading international fiduciary service provider that offers a great working environment.
If you are an enthusiastic marketing and communications professional with a can-do attitude, this Senior Marketing & Communications Manager (part-time) role is an excellent opportunity for you to work and develop your skills with an industry leader within a great working environment.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro