Regional Marketing Communications Manager
Salary SGD85000 - SGD105000 per annum
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 30 July 2018 2018-07-302018-09-22 consultancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A leading consulting firm has a job opportunity for an ambitious and hands-on Regional Marketing Communications Manager to lead and support marketing and branding activities for the APAC region.
About the Regional Marketing Communications Manager Role:
Based in Singapore, you will play a key role in managing brand reputation and marketing communication needs across the region.
- Develop marketing and communication plans for the business, to support brand building and brand visibility with key partners
- Act as the brand custodian to safeguard and provide brand guidelines for regional and local applications across various media and marketing communications collateral
- Identify and develop speaking and sponsorship opportunities, ensuring brand objectives are met effectively and that partners are effectively profiled
- Develop online and offline content for the business; build engagement with external stakeholders
- Identify and nurture relationships with key media contacts, journalists, thought leaders and gatekeepers
- Leverage both online and offline channels to deploy communication and engagement strategies to develop good understanding of the firm's brand story
- Create engaging content for internal stakeholder engagement through newsletters, publications, events and workshops
- Oversee thought leadership opportunities and leverage internal and external research resources
To succeed in this Regional Marketing Communications Manager role, you should have excellent communication skills and a strong interest to partner across several business lines.
- Minimum six years' marketing communications experience in the consulting, professional services or financial services sectors
- Experience working with an MNC along with regional experience is highly advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal language skills
- Ability to work with initiative and act proactively to ensure messaging is accurate and well-written
- Good eye for detail especially for brand management
This company is an award-winning global consulting player with a presence in over 30 countries and over 50 years of continuous growth. They are highly reputable with a strong track record in top-management consulting. Backed by an exceptional portfolio of clients, Asia Pacific is presented as their fastest growth markets.
This will be a fulfilling and exciting role for a marketing communications professional looking to join a well-established, reputable and progressive consulting firm.
Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han