Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + AWS + VB
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Visual Merchandiser job has just become available at one of the top luxury accessories retail companies. Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for the design and execution of visual merchandising across all stores in Singapore.
About the Visual Merchandiser (luxury) role:
You will manage the display standards, creative installations within the Singapore market, collaborating with the Regional Marketing Manager, Creative Visual Merchandising to ensure alignment of initiatives and consistent display standards.
- Manage and implement all VM campaigns and installations including windows/vitrines/caseline/towers/pedestal vitrines, storytelling, flowers, holiday decoration, travelling exhibitions, ensuring that the highest standard of visual presentation are being adhered to at all times
- Function as a lead contact for all event-related VM needs
- Support merchandise floor moves and taking responsibility for planograms, ensuring they are always up to date
- Conduct regular meetings with retail staff to ensure proper product placement and training
- Partner with Merchandising team to ensure new product launches and merchandise initiatives are correctly presented
- Regularly review and evaluate merchandise adjacencies and re-merchandising projects
To succeed in the Visual Merchandiser (luxury) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different stakeholders, and have a keen eye for detail.
- 3-5 years' experience in visual display, styling, or related areas - preferably in luxury retail
- Ambitious, flexible, outgoing, enthusiastic
- Able to work with a variety of people, and present ideas and information to groups
- Knowledgeable of local vendor sources for display supplies, hardware, props, furniture, flowers
- Experience with basic construction hand tools and painting
- Basic computer skills required: Email/Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Word
This international luxury accessories company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The retail firm is very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Visual Merchandiser job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh