Senior Marketing Manager
Salary transport allowance and petrol allowance
Consultant Alvin Ho (R1871239)
Date posted 15 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An international consumer electronics firm is seeking a high-performing Senior Marketing Manager to lead traditional and digital marketing communications efforts. This job is based in Singapore.
About the Senior Marketing Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for formulating marketing communications strategies, managing a team of marketing executives, and increasing brand equity for this international consumer electronics firm.
- Drive marketing and PR efforts - both on a strategic and tactical level - for the company and its business units
- Work closely with the heads of sales for the various business units to conceptualise, develop and execute marketing plans and strategies to achieve the respective sales and marketing objectives
- Oversee the development of short and mid-term plans and budgets for marketing and PR activities
- Plan annual marketing budgets
- Provide short and mid-term market trends and forecasts through market research and competitor analysis, and interpretation of market data for sharing with the management
- Ensure that there is a systematic approach for measuring marketing communications goals and outcomes
- Forge strong relationships with the media, agencies and other stakeholders
- Sync up and collaborate with the headquarters in Japan on overall marketing direction and planning for all product categories
- Responsible for overall digital marketing strategies and implementation
To succeed in this Senior Marketing Manager role, you should have a proven track record in product branding, strategic marketing, and increasing product sales in retail.
- Diploma or degree in Marketing preferred
- At least eight years' marketing communications experience in the retail space, with experience in a multinational FMCG/consumer electronics company preferred
- Proven track record in FMCG product branding, strategic marketing, and increasing product sales
- Possess strong business acumen for advising and partnering with senior management
- Ability to analyse and understand the strategic needs of the market, anticipate upcoming trends, and respond to opportunities and threats to increase brand equity
- Strong leadership skills, innovative and target-driven
This international consumer electronics company has a diverse portfolio of product categories, and is looking to increase brand awareness on traditional and digital channels in the country. Should you be keen to take on this exciting opportunity, apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871239 Alvin Ho