Regional Assistant Marketing Manager (Consumer Healthcare)
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Rachel Tang (R1767643)
Date posted 15 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A global pharmaceutical company is seeking a Regional Assistant Marketing Manager (Consumer Healthcare) to take on a newly-created role based in Singapore. In this job, you will be responsible for accelerating marketing initiatives for consumer healthcare brands while working closely with business partners across the region. This is a role that is well-suited for a marketer who has what it takes to transform established brands into new growth.
About the Regional Assistant Marketing Manager (Consumer Healthcare) Role:
Reporting directly to the Director of Consumer Healthcare Operations, you will be responsible for monitoring the implementation and activation of the consumer healthcare marketing strategy by business partners, aligned to the South Asia business vision.
- Conduct business analysis for products and markets relevant to resource allocation and brand strategy
- Develop a thought leadership plan with the Medical Director to engage the physicians / pharmacists in marketing initiatives
- Implement and monitor the regional marketing events and A&P expenses
- Provide compelling consumer / patient insights and apply them to develop and differentiate marketing concepts, evidence-based claims as well as product experience especially for the retail channel
- Provide recommendations for the business partner’s promotional materials
- Support business partners in preparation for product launches and work closely with the regional / global teams as well as the development of projects led by the Operations Director in opening new markets as necessary
The successful Regional Assistant Marketing Manager (Consumer Healthcare) will need to be assertive and persuasive to collaborate with multi-functional and multicultural team members across Southeast Asia and the company’s headquarters.
- A team player who is proactive, detailed, open-minded or straight-forward
- At least three to five years' experience in the consumer healthcare industry
- Digitally-savvy and experienced in digital marketing
- Naturally inclined towards innovative solutions, out-of-the-box thinking and possess an entrepreneurial mindset in adding value to lives of consumers and patients
- Possess strong analytical skills on data, market segmentation, consumer-segmentation
- Strong willingness to learn and adaptable to the need for the formation of new processes
This established pharmaceutical company is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise and is undergoing an exciting transformation in its business model. You will have the opportunity to expand your capabilities to make an impact in both consumer healthcare and pharmaceutical channels.
If you want to take the next step in your career and gain regional experiences through innovation and development of consumer marketing strategies, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767643 Rachel Tang